Pete Buttigieg blames Trump for Ohio train derailment

Werbung:
We know that there are a lot of gay men who at least try and live a traditional life. You know marriage and kids? They might be decent husbands and loving parents.

So why would it beyond the realm of possibility that a person who is not gay might pretend to be that for political reasons? I explained it fairly well. This is a political ideology that is obsessed with woke and obsessed with hating white. Any victimhood that can be claimed is a badge of honor among these sick people.

Our press secy might not have any clue what she is talking about but she is black female and gay! So shut up!

No!
retardgreta.jpeg
Shut up bigot!

Coming soon little Greta to come out of the closet.

So now just talking about these people is bigoted. They are awesome, they are better than you! You have no right talking about them.:cautious:

no, i didn't say that, moron.

I didn't say that "just talking about" pete was bigoted, moron.

but saying "pete the peter puffer" is homophobic, moron. duh.

god you're stupid.lol

We know that there are a lot of gay men who at least try and live a traditional life. You know marriage and kids? They might be decent husbands and loving parents.

So why would it beyond the realm of possibility that a person who is not gay might pretend to be that for political reasons? I explained it fairly well. This is a political ideology that is obsessed with woke and obsessed with hating white. Any victimhood that can be claimed is a badge of honor among these sick people.

Our press secy might not have any clue what she is talking about but she is black female and gay! So shut up!

No!
View attachment 3241
Shut up bigot!

Coming soon little Greta to come out of the closet.

its not "beyond the realm of possibility". duh. but without any evidence to support that, the idea of someone pretending to be gay (given all the remaining bigotry against gays) and marrying a man just for political reasons is stupid. Besides he won election as a democrat before coming out as gay, so he didn't even "need" that to win elections. duh.

no, i didn't say that, moron.

I didn't say that "just talking about" pete was bigoted, moron.

but saying "pete the peter puffer" is homophobic, moron. duh.

god you're stupid.lol

I'm glad you are so sensitive towards poor Pete the victim. A poster suggested that a gay may sucks dick? OMG hateful!

In the meantime you as well as Pete or Biden could give a flying fuck about the people of East Palestine Ohio. Too white!

Proving my point? His being gay gives him a pass according to you. You would rather paint him as a victim.

I'm glad you are so sensitive towards poor Pete the victim. A poster suggested that a gay may sucks dick? OMG hateful!

In the meantime you as well as Pete or Biden could give a flying fuck about the people of East Palestine Ohio. Too white!

Proving my point? His being gay gives him a pass according to you. You would rather paint him as a victim.

sensitive towards him? not at all, nothing posted here about him affects him at all, moron.

i'm just laughing at homophobes here.
i mean, the story is about a train derailment and AT can't stop thinking about men sucking dicks. lol.

that's creepy.

where do I indicate i don't care about people in ohio, moron? or pete or biden, moron?

where am I painting him as a victim by laughing at the homophobic morons here? duh

Werbung:
where do I indicate i don't care about people in ohio, moron? or pete or biden, moron?

where am I painting him as a victim by laughing at the homophobic morons here? duh

1. You are creepy as fuck. Would not want you anywhere near any of my pets.

2. You will fight to the death defending those in power. The mega elite and the mega rich. China and of course Biden. Average people are shit to you.

Back