On living together

That would be nice but who exactly has seen to locking one side out of all partticipation in the process ? You may recall that this DID occur with the previous administration. Especially when it was attempting to inact un-Constitutional legislation like Medicare Rx [...]

Which the left, at the time, only complained did not go far enough.

Werbung:
Gipper, I disagree. I think it your disingenious statements here is good evidence that it has been the loud obstructionist movement of the right, moving further right that is causing the problem.

Id love for both parties to actually work together and create good working legislation to deal with the major problems facing America that we all have a vested interest in.

Disingenuous me? Never. No way no how...and you called me a name. Please ban yourself for a week. I am most genuine about that sir.

It really cracks me up that you lefties are mad at the right. BO and Dems have total control. Yet it's the Rs fault for not working with them as they try to socialize the nation and ignore the Constitution.

Was that frank enough for you or was it insincere?

I have a novel idea. Let's follow the Constitution as it was intended.

Again, was I lacking in candor with this statement?

Disingenuous - lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: His excuse was rather disingenuous.

Disingenuous me? Never. No way no how...and you called me a name. Please ban yourself for a week. I am most genuine about that sir.

It really cracks me up that you lefties are mad at the right. BO and Dems have total control. Yet it's the Rs fault for not working with them as they try to socialize the nation and ignore the Constitution.

Was that frank enough for you or was it insincere?

I have a novel idea. Let's follow the Constitution as it was intended.

Again, was I lacking in candor with this statement?

Disingenuous - lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: His excuse was rather disingenuous.

WELL Gipper , it is very clear to me if you are going to remain loyal to your ideas and politicial views and not bow down and surrender to the radical progressives and the other fascist "isms", then you are indeed an unworthy citizen, a trouble maker, and an enemy of this world!
If you continue as you are , you may be banned!

WELL Gipper , it is very clear to me if you are going to remain loyal to your ideas and politicial views and not bow down and surrender to the radical progressives and the other fascist "isms", then you are indeed an unworthy citizen, a trouble maker, and an enemy of this world!
If you continue as you are , you may be banned!

Well then always we shall be banned.

A great man once said:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

Or is that a misquote? I am sure the one with dental hygiene problems along with numerous other problems will critique it. :D

Well then always we shall be banned.

A great man once said:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

Or is that a misquote? I am sure the one with dental hygiene problems along with numerous other problems will critique it. :D

Was that James T Kirk, Dubya or Paul Anka ?

Gipper, I disagree. I think it your disingenious statements here is good evidence that it has been the loud obstructionist movement of the right, moving further right that is causing the problem.

Id love for both parties to actually work together and create good working legislation to deal with the major problems facing America that we all have a vested interest in.

CORRECT, Gipper!! "coming together" is Liberal, Progressiveism, or any of the other fascist "isms"talk for caving into their demands for control of the lives of all Americans!! No, instead lets us have a "Tea Party" and influence the decisions of both major political parties, A Giant Leap to Conservatism by both democrats and republcians will save America! Or if the democrat party remains as it is, radical leftist, Conservatives will steer the G.O.P. to real Conservatism and do it alone!! Either Way , Conservatism must Govern America!

Werbung:
This is a good point, and I realise that you managed to dig up a few posts of a single member and I dont take issue with that, what is more at issue is one side calling the kettle black. Because I could easily post a few hundred posts to refute a judgement about a political leaning versus a few individuals who subscribe to similar views.
I have long enjoyed debate worthy discussions with those who I disagree with on a particular issue. It is a matter of judging an individual versus an ideology. Because if I judged everyone of your ideology based on a few individuals including media personalities that I wouldnt be having this conversation with you.

I dont disagree. While I dont think it would be a good idea in reality. It makes me wonder what a Thanksgiving dinner with the 30 or so core members that post here would be like.

I think such a meeting would result in an over abundance of "Turkeys"!
Many with only one Huge Left Wing!

Back