Obama Video: 7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes

Werbung:
DR Who. Get Sony Playstation 3. And Order Netflix and they have Lie To Me on there. You can watch every eppisode.

Thank you all for the heads up. My son has a WII and we do get Netflix. So far I have seen three of the episodes. I thought the first episode got off to a rocky start but the next two have peaked my interest.

As a person who has studied body language as a part of my discipline in college I find the premise to be akin to saying that a handwriting analyst could catch criminals too. Sure handwriting analysis does offer some slight insights but mostly we find significant results in experiments and not so much practical benefit in the real world. I enjoy the show and the premise but must utilize a suspension of dis-belief since I do not believe that one could scientifically use body language to know when people are lying. That being said the former TSA agent is "a natural" and I do firmly believe that people through intuition can gain a lot from body language.

Thank you all for the heads up. My son has a WII and we do get Netflix. So far I have seen three of the episodes. I thought the first episode got off to a rocky start but the next two have peaked my interest.

As a person who has studied body language as a part of my discipline in college I find the premise to be akin to saying that a handwriting analyst could catch criminals too. Sure handwriting analysis does offer some slight insights but mostly we find significant results in experiments and not so much practical benefit in the real world. I enjoy the show and the premise but must utilize a suspension of dis-belief since I do not believe that one could scientifically use body language to know when people are lying. That being said the former TSA agent is "a natural" and I do firmly believe that people through intuition can gain a lot from body language.

well it IS tv and they DO make sure they have the actors do the things the examples say represent this thing or that but Cal just has a way of weaving a good story of it. of course I love quirky characters with a dark side. if you get bored be sure to catch the last show, you'll love it.

well it IS tv and they DO make sure they have the actors do the things the examples say represent this thing or that but Cal just has a way of weaving a good story of it. of course I love quirky characters with a dark side. if you get bored be sure to catch the last show, you'll love it.
Thanks.

Watching that show will make you a better voter. And get this i caught both candidates lying. Mitt and Obama.

I have no doubt that most politicians lie. But no one can beat Obama when it comes to telling bald face whoppers.

On an intersting side note I read a piece today that was critiquing Breitbart's statement that obama's biography says he was born in Kenya. (REally though it sounded more like an autobiography the way it was described and the editor took the blame claiming to have made a mistake)

So, anyway the bio says he was born in Kenya and the article says that that part does not matter because either Obama lied when he approved the statement that he was born in Kenya or he lied when he claimed to be born in Hawaii. What?!! We certainly do not need any more examples of lies for one more to make much difference at all.

I think the GOP should change the consitution when they whip democrats clean again. By changing it to Anybody can run for president when they become Legal resident of the U.S. So that way Arnold Schwarzenegger can run for President too.

Werbung:
I think the GOP should change the consitution when they whip democrats clean again. By changing it to Anybody can run for president when they become Legal resident of the U.S. So that way Arnold Schwarzenegger can run for President too.

God forbid that. The Governator is the wrong man for the job and I'd just as soon have an American be president.

Back