Obama Video: 7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes

Werbung:
It truly is pathetic how easily the american public CAN BE LIED TO AND MISLEAD :(

He has lied MORE THAN 7 TIMES THOUGH!

What about "I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. "

As a politician Barak Obama is selected by the American people.But president Barak Obama has lied more than 7times.If he break down his commitment ,the American people knows very well ,what to do .It's time to Wind of change .

As a politician Barak Obama is selected by the American people.But president Barak Obama has lied more than 7times.If he break down his commitment ,the American people knows very well ,what to do .It's time to Wind of change .

you would thnk that a record of lies and deceit would have the proper effect. we'll see if America holds onto the hope that they can get their handouts magically or whether they see the folly of this administration's policies.

There are many forms of deceit from the little white lies we tell in our private lives to the blackest calumny in the councils of public affairs. Deception infects every aspect of human intercourse. Some lies are told for the sake of oneself, some for the sake of others, and all for the sake of convenience, which is the bastard child of corruption. Even so, no lie can live alone; it must be supported by a whole family of falsehoods. But the most foolish deception of all is that of oneself; for in believing our own lies, we are fooling no one but ourselves.

When Clinton was in office there were stories telling us that sometimes lies were good.

When Bush was in office we heard every single day that "Bush lied, people died". Despite the many debates on forums I have yet to see any single solitary example of a meaningful lie - yes there were tons of errors but one has to intend to present error for it to be a lie. I don't even remember any examples of any meaningless lies - though I would be willing to see one.

And now that Obama is in office I don't think there is a single speech he has ever given that did not contain several intentional lies. And it seems that far too little is being said about it be either the MSM or the right.

I want to see a compelling expose on the subject of his lies with countless examples. It would almost be too easy to write. Well, except that one might get carpal finger syndrome from all the cutting and pasting.

I want to see a compelling expose on the subject of his lies with countless examples. It would almost be too easy to write. Well, except that one might get carpal finger syndrome from all the cutting and pasting.

Here is a start http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies[URL='http://obamalies.net/list-of-lieshttp://obamalies.net/list-of-lies']http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies[/URL]
more here http://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+lies&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=obama+lies&sc=8-5&sp=-1&sk=

When Clinton was in office there were stories telling us that sometimes lies were good.

When Bush was in office we heard every single day that "Bush lied, people died". Despite the many debates on forums I have yet to see any single solitary example of a meaningful lie - yes there were tons of errors but one has to intend to present error for it to be a lie. I don't even remember any examples of any meaningless lies - though I would be willing to see one.

And now that Obama is in office I don't think there is a single speech he has ever given that did not contain several intentional lies. And it seems that far too little is being said about it be either the MSM or the right.

I believe all politicians LIE whether on the left or right.

The problem we have today (actually for many decades) is that left wing politicians can lie repeatedly without consequence due to the fact that the MSM fails to fact check their pronouncements. They will however fact check pronouncements made by right wingers and hep criticism on them when they are found wrong. This failure by the MSM misinforms those who get all their news solely from the MSM.

I have long thought that many on the left are ignorant of the truth and believers in lies, because they get their information from the MSM. If the MSM were only interested in the truth rather than liberal propaganda, imagine what our nation would look like.

I have a close friend I have known for many years. He gets ALL his news from NPR. It is impossible to have productive conversation with him. He thinks all Rs and conservatives are EVIL! He knows nothing of the lies and misinformation put out by the Ds and Obama.

I believe all politicians LIE whether on the left or right.

The problem we have today (actually for many decades) is that left wing politicians can lie repeatedly without consequence due to the fact that the MSM fails to fact check their pronouncements. They will however fact check pronouncements made by right wingers and hep criticism on them when they are found wrong. This failure by the MSM misinforms those who get all their news solely from the MSM.

I have long thought that many on the left are ignorant of the truth and believers in lies, because they get their information from the MSM. If the MSM were only interested in the truth rather than liberal propaganda, imagine what our nation would look like.

I have a close friend I have known for many years. He gets ALL his news from NPR. It is impossible to have productive conversation with him. He thinks all Rs and conservatives are EVIL! He knows nothing of the lies and misinformation put out by the Ds and Obama.

well I see no evidence that the media were ever unbiased.. ever. the main difference is that there used to be a balance of bias so you could piece the truth out from the mixture. media bias is now inordinately lopsided and therefore harder to get different viewpoints. its a shame its gone this way as there is an inevitable inching more to the favored bias in the various media. I'd love to see a source that pulled it together from everywhere to save the parsing.

Bill Clinton told more lies than Obama did. Yeah Bill Clinton got 2 terms,,Will Obama get a 2nd term? Only time will tell.

Did you see his eyes squezzed. I watched TV show called "Lie to me" When expressions on people faces eyes or eyebrows move is a way of lying

Werbung:
Back