Obama lost

Libsmasher

Good thing the debate veered from foreign policy - it would have been a rout! :) We all know what Obama knows about foreign policy - nothing. :D

Werbung:
Number FOUR!

202020bringing20people20together.jpg

no
obama held his own

sorry
No doll, he really didn't. Everyone sees the best in their candidate of choice. If both look bad to you, then you see the things that separate maturity and longevity in the world from the dreams and hopes of youth. Obama isn't a kid, but I just think that if this debate was indicative of what he will be like on an international political platform, then he isn't ready for that stage. He's pandering big time.

no
sorry babe

it was a good debate
yet this was sposed to be juan's strong point

obama held his own and actually looked presidential

polls for right after of undecided gave Obama a Clear win.....and on McCains best area of Debate even...Not a good sign.

Do you bother taking the people polled into account? I notice that people mention polling results a great deal but rarely do any of the polls have links, much less reveal their methodology for arriving at the numbers.

One poll, I think it was AP/Ipsos, had Obama up by 6 - but they used 26% Republicans, 36% Democrats, 38% Independent or non-committed and nearly 1/3 of all respondents were minorities when minorities are 1/5 of the population.

That's good old fashioned poll stacking and an example of using polls to drive public opinion, rather than providing an accurate reflection of public opinion.

So please, anyone who wants to post a poll.... Make sure you post one that reveals their methodology because these Bogus polls are way too common.

no
sorry babe

it was a good debate
yet this was sposed to be juan's strong point

obama held his own and actually looked presidential

looked presidential? he kept twisting and torking his face
he looked like he had period cramps, and he kept talking over McCain when it was McCains turn
he kept mumbling its not true its not true
that is when he wasnt saying I agree with John.

In fact I just this morning watch talk show hosts from Morning Joe... Conservatives Joe Scarborourgh & Pat Bucannon and moderate Mika Brzezinski break the debate down and it gives very good insight.

Scarborough said he felt Obama won. That all he really needed in a foreign policy debate was to break even with McCain and he went beyond that.

Bucannon said he was giving it to McCain on "points" because he was the agrresser... but felt Obama may still come out the overall winner because he showed he could stand on that stage answer those questions and look extremely Presidential.

Mika said not only did Obama win but she thought TV really hurts McCain. She said not only did Obama tie McCain to Bush but McCain just looked "a little creepy" so clinched up and refusing to even glance at Senator Obama even once. While on the other hand Senator obama addressed McCain directly several times.

I'm amazed that these takes are so similar to what I saw from both a Right & Left prospective.

polls for right after of undecided gave Obama a Clear win.....and on McCains best area of Debate even...Not a good sign.

The support for this false claim is unscientific "insta-polls", made up of self-selecting responders who were heavily weighted toward young Obamabot mushheads who like to text message. Read a stat book and try again. :D

The support for this false claim is unscientific "insta-polls", made up of self-selecting responders who were heavily weighted toward young Obamabot mushheads who like to text message. Read a stat book and try again. :D

That's tough Libs, the "liberal" media is against you, the polls are fixed....I mean, what's a redneck to do?

Werbung:
That's tough Libs, the "liberal" media is against you, the polls are fixed....I mean, what's a redneck to do?

Guess they better cling to their guns and religion. That is what that elitist snob you are voting for thinks anyway. :rolleyes:

Back