Obama creating African-American education office

Cruella

Oh great another special interest office to suck more money out of the economy

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-25-16-38-59

Werbung:
How is separating African Americans (I hate that term) going to help the racial divisions? Unless of course that's the purpose of the this new office. The biggest educational problems for most of these kids is the lack of family structure anyway.

How is separating African Americans (I hate that term) going to help the racial divisions? Unless of course that's the purpose of the this new office. The biggest educational problems for most of these kids is the lack of family structure anyway.

I will begin promoting some new office for European-Americans, of which I am one.
And also an office for me--as a Franco-Italio-American.
And--a Son of the South!
I have RIGHTS!! :mad:

Werbung:
Oh I can see how this could expand with a Hispanic American office and an Arab American office. Of course a Caucasian American wouldn't be allowed to have one because that would be considered "racist".

Back