Staff member
large parts od Deroit are winderness... sheesh

what a hole

Associated Press
US Video

blank.gif
Buy AP Photo Reprints

A

DETROIT (AP) -- Abandoned and neglected parts of Detroit are quickly becoming dumping grounds for the bodies of murder victims. And authorities acknowledge there's little they can do.
At least a dozen bodies have turned up in 12 months, many of them purposely hidden or discarded in alleys, fields and vacant houses or garages. Seven of the dead are believed to have been slain outside Detroit and then dumped within the city.
It's a pattern made possible by more than four decades of urban decay and suburban flight. Many parts of the city are now a vast urban wilderness that is rarely visited by outsiders and infrequently patrolled by police.
Officer John Garner says a slaying may go unsolved because of the time it takes for the corpse to be found.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I was born in Detroit....don't pick on my hometown. Not really....that place is a hole and is a testiment to the consequences of out of control LIBERALISM.

Most Americans have no idea how bad it is. Calling it a hole does not do it justice. It is far worse.

Nearly the entire neighborhood that I first lived in is gone. All the houses have been removed. Blocks and blocks of streets without homes where once beautiful homes existed every 40 feet.

It is the most depressing place in the county and yet, the media almost completely fails to report on it's disastrous decline. Most of the people who live there have absolutely no prospects for a successful life. All the great factories are now gone or decaying messes.

It makes me sick. Detroit was the Arsenal of Democracy and once one of America's greatest cities. Now, thanks to liberalism, it is a shit hole. Liberalism really sucks.

Back