Obama Admin knew Libya attack was attack of terrorist within 24 hours

steveox

If these reports are true, and I suspect we all know they are -- what we have here is nothing more than a scandalous White House cover up and Obama's Media Palace Guards so terrified of Obama losing, they refuse to give it the coverage it demands, the attention it deserves, or to make Obama pay a political price for his role and responsibility.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...-Al-Qaeda-Behind-Libya-Attack-Within-24-Hours

So why are the polls supporting Obama? What if a Reagan did this stuff? You think he still beat Mondale?

Werbung:
If these reports are true, and I suspect we all know they are -- what we have here is nothing more than a scandalous White House cover up and Obama's Media Palace Guards so terrified of Obama losing, they refuse to give it the coverage it demands, the attention it deserves, or to make Obama pay a political price for his role and responsibility.

I don't know, maybe he wants to clamp down on inflammatary conjecture so diplomacy is easier? I'm not saying I agree, but the first place I went wasn't "he's covering up".

So why are the polls supporting Obama?

Because he's ahead. The GOP screwed themselves by putting forth a weak candidate

What if a Reagan did this stuff? You think he still beat Mondale?

Irrelevant. Reagan didn't do this stuff. The media hated him anyway, and he still beat Mondale, in a landslide.

King calls for Rice resignation over Libya story, Kerry defends

"She is America's foreign policy spokesman to the world," King said. "The fact is she gave out information which was either intentionally or unintentionally misleading and wrong, and there should be consequences for that. And I don’t see how she didn’t know how … that information was wrong.”

Kerry, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he was “deeply disturbed by efforts to find the politics instead of finding the facts in this debate.”

I do not believe there will ever be any accountability in our Federal Government again. They will continue to lie to the American people, supported by the MSM and even when they have to retract because foreign leaders are coming out against the nonsense and lies .... still there will be no accountability. Just consider Fast & Furious if you need another example.

How did the MSM support them in this lie? Seems to me the story you just posted shows them not supporting the lie.

How did the MSM support them in this lie? Seems to me the story you just posted shows them not supporting the lie.
To start with, I do not consider Fox News to be part of the MSM. Moreover, there is no question that the MSM supported Obama's anti-islam video lie when they too knew of the actual events. CNN was actually at the house in Benghazi 4 days after the attacks and took the dead Ambassadors journal. They knew, the MSM are just another agent of the state!

To start with, I do not consider Fox News to be part of the MSM.

I do. They have a comparable number of affiliates, market penetration, and radio presence. Being part of a global media empire doesn't hurt either. I checked the other MSM sites and they all have the story you posted, MSNBC severely downplayed the King statement but they all agree on the main points regarding who knew what and when.

Moreover, there is no question that the MSM supported Obama's anti-islam video lie when they too knew of the actual events. CNN was actually at the house in Benghazi 4 days after the attacks and took the dead Ambassadors journal.

Here is what CNN had to say about the journal.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...ut-ambassador-stevens-journal/?iref=allsearch

sounds reasonable to me, and I wouldn't call their reporting after they found the journal supportive of the video lie. Anderson Cooper alone has quite a few articles on the CNN website calling out the government about the video statements.

They knew, the MSM are just another agent of the state!

Overall, yep, I'd say they all have a big government slant, including FOX.

I do. They have a comparable number of affiliates, market penetration, and radio presence. Being part of a global media empire doesn't hurt either. I checked the other MSM sites and they all have the story you posted, MSNBC severely downplayed the King statement but they all agree on the main points regarding who knew what and when.

Your opinion .... not shared by most I may add.

Overall, yep, I'd say they all have a big government slant, including FOX.

I will not disagree that Fox has a Conservative slant. To say that they are no different than the MSM is simply not true. But, don't take my word, just look at the ratings.

Your opinion .... not shared by most I may add.

By all means, please disregard everything that came after the two little words you highlighted in red.

I will not disagree that Fox has a Conservative slant. To say that they are no different than the MSM is simply not true. But, don't take my word, just look at the ratings.

Your argument is that since a lot of people watch it, it's not mainstream?

By all means, please disregard everything that came after the two little words you highlighted in red.
I did ...

Your argument is that since a lot of people watch it, it's not mainstream?

No .... of course in that context it would be MSM. However, the term MSM today is usually used to refer to ABC,NBC, CBS, and CNN. Moreover, I would say the term today is mostly used to refer to any media that participates in the negligent journalism practices that of the "main" news outlets like the ones I mentioned.

I have to agree with Tex on this one. I've been watching the news on tv and reading newspapers since I was a little kid. My dad was a big D news junkie.

I've said several times now that the reason I turned off from the usual news outlets here was when I got on-line and started reading "foreign" newspaper articles. I became really angry at our media when it bcame obvious that they hid and sugar coated issues that the public should have been made aware of.

Werbung:
I did ...

Which is the problem. You try to say that Fox is somehow different yet all of the so-called MSM carried the same story.

No .... of course in that context it would be MSM. However, the term MSM today is usually used to refer to ABC,NBC, CBS, and CNN. Moreover, I would say the term today is mostly used to refer to any media that participates in the negligent journalism practices that of the "main" news outlets like the ones I mentioned.

Fox is willing to call people out that you don't like, the others don't call out the people you want them to call out so they're bad and Fox is good? None of them should be calling out anyone. Fox is no different. Ask Paul and Santorum.

Back