Obama privately tells Libya questioner after debate he DID delay calling attack an act of terror

Little-Acorn

The man (Kerry Ladka) who asked the question in the 2nd debate about the Libya attack, said later that President Obama came to him privately after the debate and said he had delayed calling the attack a "terrorist attack".

Mr. Obama definitely needs to get his story straight. Did he call it a terrorist attack within a day, as he claimed during the debate when cornered by Romney? Or did he delay doing that, as he said to the questioner shortly after the debate?

Inquiring minds are starting to lose interest in knowing, after realizing that no matter what he says about it now, he will say the opposite five minutes later.

Funniest part is where he tells the questioner that the reason he delayed, as to make sure he wasn't spreading "disinformation". In fact, he spent two weeks insisting (and getting other people to insist) that the attack was just a protest of a video - statements we now know were PURE "disinformation" (a polite word for "lying").

His attempts to preserve his "legacy" of having stopped Al Qaeda terrorism by killing bin Laden, is rapidly falling apart as U.S. embassies get bombed in coordinated attacks, formerly-inviolate U.S. ambassadors die, and people ask more and more pointed questions about what's going on.

---------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...109898e-1867-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html

“After the debate, the president came over to me and spent about two minutes with me privately,” says the 61-year-old Ladka, who works at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, N.Y. According to Ladka, Obama gave him ”more information about why he delayed calling the attack a terorist attack.”

However, he spent about two weeks holding off on using the full “terrorist” designation. The rationale for the delay, Obama explained to Ladka, was to make sure that the “intelligence he was acting on was real intelligence and not disinformation,” recalls Ladka.

As to Ladka’s question about who turned down the Benghazi security requests and why, Obama reportedly told him that “releasing the individual names of anyone in the State Department would really put them at risk,” Ladka says.

Werbung:
ok.

so why the nonsensical movie trailer boogy man then ? all he had to do is say they were getting the facts,

oh what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive....

FYI--from "somewhere"

Candy Crowley: “He did call it an act of terror.” The worst untruth told by a moderator in presidential history. Candy Crowley’s intervention in favor of Obama caused the president’s cheering section to burst into applause, (led by his wife, Michelle Obama) in violation of the rules, and there was little that Romney could say in response. But she was wrong–Obama’s reference to “acts of terror” in his Sep. 12 statement was in a general, abstract sense, and came long after he had described the 9/11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions as demonstrations against an anti-Islamic video. Even Crowley seemed to realize what she had done: it wasn’t long before she walked back her own comment.

Seems that Candy Crowley was right. The POS did say the word “Terror” in his Rose Garden address on Sept. 12.
But he did NOT say the attacks on the Libyan embassy on Sept. 11 were “Acts of terrorism”.

He used the word in an overall comment on acts of terrorism that have been committed since the 9/11 2001 tragedy.
4:20 minutes into a 5:35 minute speech, he says the word terror for the only time during his speech. Watch the entire speech, if you can stomach it, HERE

Here is the excerpt that shows the context of his use of the word “Terror” ( note he does NOT say “Act of Terrorism”)
“Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for”.

Did you hear the words “act of terrorism”? I know I didn’t.I guess you have to purchase a set of those special ‘MSNBC ears’ to hear it because the tingled-leg set were pi**ing all over themselves after the debate, calling skippy’s lies a “Knockout Punch” and a “Hard Blow To Romney’s Chin”.

I wonder how they are going to spin it after Crowley admitted to Anderson Cooper that “Overall, Romney was right” in his claim:

But of course, the damage had already been done. It’s not like the libtard sheep will ever read this article, or watch FOX News, or Heaven forbid-Do Their Own Research !-to learn the truth.

They have their crumb of bread and they will run to the corners of HuffBlo and MSM to relish it like the slimey rats they are.

I have no doubt that this was a deliberate set-up by the POS and Crowley. He couldn’t wait to get out of his chair and order Crowley to “Read the transcript” of his Rose Garden speech. Was it just a coincidence that she had “studied up”on that speech before the debate and had a transcript? And how would Oba-Mao know she had a copy of it?

This was just another shameless example of how low-life scum this administration is. They knew all they had to do was tell another lie to distract from their lack of accomplishments or any plan of one in the future.

The sheeple will take any crumbs that fall on the floor.

Werbung:
Back