North Korea move to war?

Yes, it is obvious that South Korea is safe from the North due to its Maginot line. Also, you keep ignoring my references to the effects of flooding that would happen if the North blew up (no need for an attack on the South; no way to stop them), the Chosin Reservoir.

No you see, the our magic military will defeat them so fast that just can't happen...I think we have wizards ...

Werbung:
Ignorance of your enemys power, and over confidence in your own...You want to fight a war Bush W style it seems
.......oh Pocket don't play the simpleton you're better than that! I have no desire to fight any friggin battles with these idiots! On the contrary Its the poor f***ers in the firing line that I would most empathise with! The whole point which you've wilfully missed is that each side knows full well that if the north even thought about coming over the border there would be wholesale slaughter - the leaders in the North would very rapidly have nothing to lead.

This is a game - there are various scenarios being played out here none of which involves marching over the 38th Parallel because the North Korean army has neither the food or the fuel or the manpower!

Yes, it is obvious that South Korea is safe from the North due to its Maginot line. Also, you keep ignoring my references to the effects of flooding that would happen if the North blew up (no need for an attack on the South; no way to stop them), the Chosin Reservoir.

I think most property in South Korea has flood damage insurance - insure to be sure!!!!

.......oh Pocket don't play the simpleton you're better than that! I have no desire to fight any friggin battles with these idiots! On the contrary Its the poor f***ers in the firing line that I would most empathise with! The whole point which you've wilfully missed is that each side knows full well that if the north even thought about coming over the border there would be wholesale slaughter - the leaders in the North would very rapidly have nothing to lead.

This is a game - there are various scenarios being played out here none of which involves marching over the 38th Parallel because the North Korean army has neither the food or the fuel or the manpower!

again, not a damn thing you said, was not said...Right before the Korean War.

again, not a damn thing you said, was not said...Right before the Korean War.

Furthermore, his stated military inequities would not be a consideration if the Kim Jong Il is as crazy as stated; he would not have the ability to consider those inequities or the result if he went to war.

...........huh!?

Furthermore, his stated military inequities would not be a consideration if the Kim Jong Il is as crazy as stated; he would not have the ability to consider those inequities or the result if he went to war.

Whoops! It should have read:
Furthermore, The Scotsman's position that the North Korea's military is inferior would not be a consideration. If Kim Jong Il is as crazy as often stated, he would not have the ability to consider the superiority of the South (if it exists), or the possibility of losing if he (Kim Jong Il) went to war no matter what resources he actually has. Crazy folks think and do crazy things.

Clearer?

Right gotcha! so your point is that he's going to blow up this dam because he's mad?

Okay.........So you're going with whole blowing up of the Chosin Reservoir thing then is that right? They blow up this huge reservoir and then what?

Right gotcha! so your point is that he's going to blow up this dam because he's mad?

Okay.........So you're going with whole blowing up of the Chosin Reservoir thing then is that right? They blow up this huge reservoir and then what?
sigh...whats the use.

well maybe its just me, but I think all the dead Koreans will really not like it? Turns out its bad for a nation to have huge amounts of its people killed in a war.

sigh...whats the use.

yeah my point exactly.....look I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I don't know where you've hit upon this whole "blow up the Chosin (Changjin) Reservoir Dam" scenario - has there been something in a newspaper? The problem is its nowhere near South Korea and would achieve naff all except make a lot of things rather damp in North Korea.......

http://itouchmap.com/?c=kn&UF=-172608&UN=-264502&DG=RSV

or feel free to have a look at some others

http://itouchmap.com/?c=kn&DG=RSV

yeah my point exactly.....look I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I don't know where you've hit upon this whole "blow up the Chosin (Changjin) Reservoir Dam" scenario - has there been something in a newspaper? The problem is its nowhere near South Korea and would achieve naff all except make a lot of things rather damp in North Korea.......

http://itouchmap.com/?c=kn&UF=-172608&UN=-264502&DG=RSV

or feel free to have a look at some others

http://itouchmap.com/?c=kn&DG=RSV

your under the odd idea he would care ...we are talking about a last ditch thing, not the first act of war here...

But again you ignore the real issue...1000 Artillery units all firing on S.Korea ( no your magic pixie dust will not stop them before they can fire...some maybe not all or even most for some time.

Werbung:
Back