No carrots in the vp household

Werbung:
Little wonder I walk all over you and bring on depression if you think that's funny.
That's kindergarten rubbish.
Now now would you have preferred I said , and at the house of Boris ? bring out depression lol walk all over me again lol a boris your so funny , and such a fine example of the kind of democrat that encouraged me to trade sides in my early 20s .

now stop stroking your own ego like is was something else Boris , especially when I have to correct you about historical events and laws.
Your probably sitting in front of your screen looking at your own reflection making a muscle with your arm while you check your self out .
Wouldn't be suspired if you start moaning looking at your self. Now be a good little boy and go law down in the corner and go to sleep before your mommy catches you again.

Now now would you have preferred I said , and at the house of Boris ? bring out depression lol walk all over me again lol a boris your so funny , and such a fine example of the kind of democrat that encouraged me to trade sides in my early 20s .

now stop stroking your own ego like is was something else Boris , especially when I have to correct you about historical events and laws.
Your probably sitting in front of your screen looking at your own reflection making a muscle with your arm while you check your self out .
Wouldn't be suspired if you start moaning looking at your self. Now be a good little boy and go law down in the corner and go to sleep before your mommy catches you again.
Shut up you silly fool.
Your cause us not benefited from your inclusion.

I see I struck yet another nerve guess miss boris is a self serve type.
I don't have nerves as you know them. They are steel threads.

Never believe you are in the same league. You're a dementia ridden old soak in an above ground cemetery with millions of others. Slowly losing your marbles as your posts prove. Stick with enemas and monopoly son. It won't take any effort.

you morons sure obsess about what other people do sexually.
weird.
but amusing.
no the problem is you morons have no sense of hour , as for being obsessed do you recall all the investigations and allegations about trumps sex life , I was being nice to you tell you called me a moron again guess its back to treating you like one

Werbung:
you sure obsess about what other people do sexually.
weird.
A Direct Line From Camelot to Kamala

We want to protect our kids from predatory fake sexuality. I know that sounds weird to your Preppy Progressive influencers, but we can't help doing what comes naturally. Gayists and Penis-Envy Piranhas can't help doing what comes unnaturally.

Back