Time to order my bumber stickers but I need help

Pandora

OK I have a few on hold but I wanted to wait for VP before I did the order, I would rather wait for McCain to pick his VP so I can know how to do those stickers too but I can at least get my order started.

I have my name

No Obama Nation
Be a patriot, throw your grandmother under the bus too!
Lets hope he picks his cabinet better than he picked his pastor

I think my duel sticker will say

Obama and the Brain (08) Or Biden/Berry 08

unless someone can come up with something better

Werbung:
OK I have a few on hold but I wanted to wait for VP before I did the order, I would rather wait for McCain to pick his VP so I can know how to do those stickers too but I can at least get my order started.

I have my name

No Obama Nation

Those are all losing team attack stickers.:) They won't ever be worth anything and people will just point at you and laugh & stuff.

But I can still help you out.

I'd make up "big signs" like this...

I used to be like a new born Republican puppy... but now I'm a Democrat.

Why you ask?

Because now my eyes are open.

See not only does it excuse you for your complete lack of understanding in the beginning but it also puts you squarely with the winning team at the end. It's a Win Win!

Hope this was helpful.:)

Those are all losing team attack stickers.:) They won't ever be worth anything and people will just point at you and laugh & stuff.

Why you ask?

See not only does it excuse you for your complete lack of understanding in the beginning but it also puts you squarely with the winning team at the end. It's a Win Win!

Sorry but no it was not helpful and if I were to have those made I would be a liar too.

but thank you :)

I would rather be an honorable loser than ever be connected with that ticket. GOD I am glad he picked Biden and not Richardson, or Clinton but I wouldnt have minded the kaine guy.

Sorry but no it was not helpful and if I were to have those made I would be a liar too.

I would rather be an honorable loser than ever be connected with that ticket. GOD I am glad he picked Biden and not Richardson, or Clinton but I wouldnt have minded the kaine guy.

Here's a few about the old man. I can think of a few a whole lot worse than these but I decided to be nice.

221229838_240x240_F.jpg

221234565_240x240_F.jpg

221317221_240x240_F.jpg

Here's a few about the old man. I can think of a few a whole lot worse than these but I decided to be nice.

221229838_240x240_F.jpg

221234565_240x240_F.jpg

221317221_240x240_F.jpg

I REALLY like that first one but that is not what I am looking for, I want to make fun of the moron Obama. I have no desire or intention of making fun of Biden though, he is the very best thing about the whole Obama ORDEAL.

If McCain picks someone I dont like, I might just make the Insane one :) but I dont know how to get the star like that. I go to bumberstickers.com and just type the words I want, maybe they will have a star ?

Come on, I am sure you can help me come up with some good anti obama ones.

Why you ask?

I will make a sign that says:

I was never a Democrat, because I was born with a brain.

And we can have a sign-off. :cool:

I have my name

No Obama Nation

How about something positive about who you are voting for? wait you cant say much about them good....

How about something positive about who you are voting for? wait you cant say much about them good....

Because they all suck and I still dont know who I am voting for. If McCain picks a liberal who thinks killing babies is a nice sport then I will have to vote for Bob Barr

but I dont like any of them.

Its just that I hate Obama the most, by far the most. He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being and the biggest joke ever played on the American people. There is literally nothing about him that I like, or trust. He is a danger in the position of Senator he would be an extreme danger in position of President.

Having him NOT be the president is the most important issue to me this year.

OK, OK I was just trying to help... don't get all defensive on me. There's a lot more to choose from. How bout one of these?:D

John McCain
He sure ain't no Beach Boy

Bush & McCain
Dumb & Dumber

1-20-09
The end of an error

McCain's computer only hash one button
LAUNCH

Regime change starts at home!

OK, OK I was just trying to help... don't get all defensive on me. There's a lot more to choose from. How bout one of these?:D

John McCain
He sure ain't no Beach Boy

Bush & McCain
Dumb & Dumber

1-20-09
The end of an error

McCain's computer only hash one button
LAUNCH

Regime change starts at home!

I am not trying to get all defensive on you. Your bumber stickers are cute. but remember I am not ashamed of President Bush and Bush isnt running for president so nothing with Bush please :)

and I dont really like McCain, I wont be voting for him if I even vote for him I am voting against Obama

So I want good ideas for Obama stickers

I got those free stickers from moveon and I will put a huge S over the b

but I want to make up some that are anti obama so I can get glares and stairs from all of the brain washed people in my area :)

221229838_240x240_F.jpg

221234565_240x240_F.jpg

221317221_240x240_F.jpg

And just when you think it really couldn't get much better... Popeye comes in and proves... YES IT CAN! :D

MACAINIACS INSANIACS
Planters don't have all the NUTS!

JOHN MCCAIN
I'd attack Bermuda if they had an Army

And just when you think it really couldn't get much better... Popeye comes in and proves... YES IT CAN! :D

MACAINIACS INSANIACS
Planters don't have all the NUTS!

JOHN MCCAIN
I'd attack Bermuda if they had an Army

I like the nuts one, it reminds me of Jimmy Carter

but this isnt helping me, cant you think of even one thing negative about Obama? Is he really that great in your mind?

I could give you a dozen about people I support, I can like and support someone without thinking they are practicly perfect in every way

Werbung:
Back