NFL won’t rule out a move of Super Bowl XLIX

steveox

Super Bowl XLVIII will be remembered for the possibility of moving the game to a different day. Super Bowl XLIX could be remembered for the possibility of moving the game to a different state.

With Arizona potentially passing a law that would allow business owners to deny service to gay couples on religious grounds, the NFL could be pull the plug on the next Super Bowl, which is due to be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.

“Our policies emphasize tolerance and inclusiveness, and prohibit discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other improper standard,” the NFL said in a statement issued to Albert Breer of NFL Network. “We are following the issue in Arizona and will continue to do so should the bill be signed into law, but will decline further comment at this time.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...f-super-bowl-xlix/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

These owners are making Millions of dollars 0ff a game and they dont have a right to tell Arizona people what to do. Jan Brewer should sue Roger Goodell on breach of contract. It means when when you sign something you agree to pay or abide what you agreed to. Suppose i refuse to pay the landlord when im short off my lease? What you think my landlord would do. Suppose i don't pay the bank on a loan on my car what you think the bank will do?

Werbung:
Another story that hasn't even bothered to actually READ the proposed law .. but, instead, relies on the interpretation of the media.

Back