New species found in 2023

Werbung:
Why are you asking me? So you can shit on my answer?

I could tell you what all of the evidence and the laws of physics show.

Just tell us what you think.
Since you don't answer allow me to answer for you. Human thoughts are not dictated by random electrical impulses or by unintelligent chemical reactions, but by human spirits that are given by God and not measurable by natural science.

Since you don't answer allow me to answer for you. Human thoughts are not dictated by random electrical impulses or by unintelligent chemical reactions, but by human spirits that are given by God and not measurable by natural science.
Wrong. They clearly are, and the universe is deterministic. No magic involved. As per every shred of evidence ever collected.

Uh, yes there is. We can scan your brain activity while you are thinking and map out thoughts. Do you just kind of make stuff up as you go?
Secularists cannot explain how chemical or electrical impulses can create thoughts in human brains without the wisdom innate to human spirits being involved.

Werbung:
Mark has a point as we are self aware one of the few creatures that are .

Man is more then his parts ,more then electric impulses and chemical reaction. And as far as we know we are unique in the universe.
We have very distinct personality's and traits .Its hard to explain .

Back