Cocaine found in white house .

No, he was not allowed to cross examine his main accuser that nobody was allowed to cross-examine under oath and the Democrats suspended due process because they knew they could get away with that criminal violation of Trump's civil rights.
So which due process was suspended point to that and explain why the Supreme Court didn't rule on it or maybe you're just a moron and nothing was suspended

Werbung:
Moron they had a trial in a senate where he presented a defense you're so stupid
Yes, he was found innocent in the Senate where he finally had liberty to cross-examine witnesses against him, except that Lt. Vindmann was still not allowed to be cross-examined under oath because Democrats had created some new leftist rule that whistleblowers must always be believed without question and should never be forced to give testimony under oath in a public trial.

Since you are such a moron you might be thinking of the house investigation where yes of course the person under investigation doesn't present a defense because you know it's not a trial moron
Democrats ran through a host of lying leftist witnesses in the House while banning any Republican witnesses in the fake third world banana republic-style trial.

So which due process was suspended point to that and explain why the Supreme Court didn't rule on it or maybe you're just a moron and nothing was suspended
Lying leftists witnesses slandered Trump nonstop in the House impeachment sham while dirty Democrat leaders refused to allow any Republicans witnesses to testify on Trump's behalf.

If a man covers up his crime, as Biden did with Tara Reid, does that comfort Democrats in believing their man did not commit the crime?
Biden did not cover up any crime alleged by her. She was a republican and a godbotherer and saw an opportunity to slander Biden.
Here is the full story how it never happened.
You are a blatant liar idiot.

Yes, he was found innocent in the Senate where he finally had liberty to cross-examine witnesses against him, except that Lt. Vindmann was still not allowed to be cross-examined under oath because Democrats had created some new leftist rule that whistleblowers must always be believed without question and should never be forced to give testimony under oath in a public trial.
So he had a defense and witnesses in the trial.

You are a moron lol

Did Republicans call vi demand to testify?

On January 31, after a planned debate session, the Senate voted against allowing subpoenas to call witnesses, including former national security advisor John Bolton (who wrote in his forthcoming book mentioning Ukraine aid freezing)[192] or documents with a 51–49 vote.[193] 51 Republican senators voted against calling witnesses, while 45 Democratic senators, two independents who typically voted Democratic, and two Republicans (Mitt Romney and Susan Collins) voted for witnesses.[194]

Apparently Republicans didn't want witnesses moron lol

Biden did not cover up any crime alleged by her. She was a republican and a godbotherer and saw an opportunity to slander Biden.
Here is the full story how it never happened.
You are a blatant liar idiot.

Joe Biden and O.J. Simpson, two Democrat liars who lied about their crimes and their adoring followers believed them hook, line and sinker.

No witnesses in the Senate trial?
Trump was not impeached in the Senate because the Senate did not unjustly stack the lying leftist Democrat deck against Trump like the Trump-hating, commie-loving, Marxist, fascist Democrats in the House did.

So he had a defense and witnesses in the trial.

You are a moron lol
Dirty Democrats allowed Vindman to lie about being the whistleblower the dirty Democrats protected from cross-examination so they could impeach Trump on the world of a silent and unknown witness. Here is the lie cooked up by Schiff and Vindmann to turn the nation against its honorable President:

Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President (thefederalist.com)

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing. The “favor” in question was Trump seeking assistance with the Department of Justice’s probe into the 2016 election meddling by Ukraine. On the phone call, Trump later suggested that Ukrainian officials look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter for their shady business dealings with a Ukrainian energy company to root out corruption in the European country. While overseeing the administration’s policy toward Ukraine, then-Vice President Biden played a role in firing the Ukrainian prosecutor going after the Ukraine company whose board Hunter sat on for $50,000 a month despite no prior experience working in the industry.
1689551577518.png

Last edited:
Did Republicans call vi demand to testify?

On January 31, after a planned debate session, the Senate voted against allowing subpoenas to call witnesses, including former national security advisor John Bolton (who wrote in his forthcoming book mentioning Ukraine aid freezing)[192] or documents with a 51–49 vote.[193] 51 Republican senators voted against calling witnesses, while 45 Democratic senators, two independents who typically voted Democratic, and two Republicans (Mitt Romney and Susan Collins) voted for witnesses.[194]

Apparently Republicans didn't want witnesses moron lol
Democrats called the pompous traitor Vindmann who lied about being the whistleblower and lied about counseling the President of Ukraine not to work with Trump officials in Ukraine to implement Trump policies.

Joe Biden and O.J. Simpson, two Democrat liars who lied about their crimes and their adoring followers believed them hook, line and sinker.
You mean like Trump lying about winning the election and you believed him?
Remember that?

Like when he said he declassified the focus but proven he didn't and you believed him?

Like how you said the raid on his home was illegal and them proven it wasn't but you believed him?

Like how he said he didn't root stormy but stole money from his election fund to pay her off and you said it didn't happen?

You've got a selective memory and a liar.

Democrats claimed Trump had no rights in the House trial because Democrats said it was not a trial where accused defendants have rights.

Due-Process Rights Don’t Apply in an Impeachment Trial​

Werbung:
Back