New Film: Jesus Wasn’t Divine

Werbung:
You know in all my years of being a Christian, I have never really thought about it...
there are most likely many things like that that you never think of when your inside the box...my fiancee one time when I was able to go to church with her, tried to listen to the whole thing threw my view...said she notice things she would have never noticed normally. Like how the guy doing the Sermon pretty much said I was cold hearted. My sister tried a friend church once to give it a chance...she was basically called a idiot...oddly she did not find that Jesus loves you feel from that. I had someone ask me once at work if I had found Jesus...( a customer that I had helped out a lot) when I said I was not Christian..he said thats odd, you seem so really nice and kind...Now I know he meant this as a complement in his head...however...to me it was basicly....Only Christians can be nice and kind...Its shocking that somehow you manage to be nice and kind without it....Kind of insulting to a non Christian.

there are most likely many things like that that you never think of when your inside the box...my fiancee one time when I was able to go to church with her, tried to listen to the whole thing threw my view...said she notice things she would have never noticed normally. Like how the guy doing the Sermon pretty much said I was cold hearted. My sister tried a friend church once to give it a chance...she was basically called a idiot...oddly she did not find that Jesus loves you feel from that. I had someone ask me once at work if I had found Jesus...( a customer that I had helped out a lot) when I said I was not Christian..he said thats odd, you seem so really nice and kind...Now I know he meant this as a complement in his head...however...to me it was basicly....Only Christians can be nice and kind...Its shocking that somehow you manage to be nice and kind without it....Kind of insulting to a non Christian.

folks like you have a reputation that precedes you. he mistakes salesmanship for more than it necessarily is. now people should allow everyone to frame themselves so shame on those you say behaved that way.

ALL ROADS DO LEAD TO JESUS FOR THE LOST AND SAVED ALIKE. Buddhists, atheists, satanists, and the holy and perfect will all end up in front of Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The $64K question is WHICH JESUS will He be. He has many roles to play. Creator, sacrificial Lamb of God, Savior, Son, Judge, and healer. At the end of YOUR ROAD you will meet Jesus in ONE of his major roles. The Bible guarantees it......

it is the only reason and people realize you're doing it as intentional disrespect. ergo hard feelings.

So God has no Gender...but its disrespectful to call God anything other then the one you chose...I see...And here I was thought it was the churches long held ideas that held back woman as equals for so long...And that they think Men are Superior.

ALL ROADS DO LEAD TO JESUS FOR THE LOST AND SAVED ALIKE. Buddhists, atheists, satanists, and the holy and perfect will all end up in front of Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The $64K question is WHICH JESUS will He be. He has many roles to play. Creator, sacrificial Lamb of God, Savior, Son, Judge, and healer. At the end of YOUR ROAD you will meet Jesus in ONE of his major roles. The Bible guarantees it......

About 1000 other books Guarantee other things....so I am not to worried about trying to pick what one is right with nothing backing up any of them,

Werbung:
Back