New Film: Jesus Wasn’t Divine

Werbung:
New Film: Jesus Wasn’t Divine & He Was Born After His Mother Was Raped by a Roman Soldier

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new...fter-his-mother-was-raped-by-a-roman-soldier/
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new...fter-his-mother-was-raped-by-a-roman-soldier/
That is funny

The story about Jesus being conceived by rape of a roman solider comes from the Talmud, and that story is something like a hundred years before Yeshua of Nazareth. Yet most Orthodox Jews are taught that Jesus never existed. Except for the few who learn he was the guy a hundred years before he was the guy.... Or something like that.

Why do people spend so much time trying to find other people’s faith wrong rather than worrying or dealing with their own?

New Film: Jesus Wasn’t Divine & He Was Born After His Mother Was Raped by a Roman Soldier

The remarkable evidence of fulfilled prophecy is just one case in point. Hundreds of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled, specifically and meticulously, often long after the prophetic writer had passed away.
For example, Daniel the prophet predicted in about 538 BC (Daniel 9-24-27) that Christ would come as Israel's promised Savior and Prince 483 years after the Persian emperor would give the Jews authority to rebuild Jerusalem, which was then in ruins. This was clearly and definitely fulfilled, hundreds of years later.
There are extensive prophecies dealing with individual nations and cities and with the course of history in general, all of which have been literally fulfilled. More than 300 prophecies were fulfilled by Christ Himself at His first coming. Other prophecies deal with the spread of Christianity, as well as various false religions, and many other subjects.
There is no other book, ancient or modern, like this. The vague, and usually erroneous, prophecies of people like Jeanne Dixon, Nostrudamas, Edgar Cayce, and others like them are not in the same category at all, and neither are other religious books such as the Koran, the Confucian Analects, and similar religious writings. Only the Bible manifests this remarkable prophetic evidence, and it does so on such a tremendous scale as to render completely absurd any explanation other than divine revelation.
If you really want to put truth up for a vote (and who does?), let's get all of the statistics out in the open. While it is true that one very famous poll taken in 1965 (and still being frequently cited today) of 7,441 Protestant clergy showed that many mainline denominational ministers were not convinced of the truthfulness of the Virgin Birth, a more recent Harris poll of a randomly selected group of 1,011 adults found that 91% of U.S. Christians do believe in the Virgin Birth. All of which goes to show that when it comes to determining spiritual truth, our authority ought to be the Bible, not men—including clergy!
The remarkable structure of the Bible should also be stressed. Although it is a collection of 66 books, written by 40 or more different men over a period of 2,000 years, it is clearly one Book, with perfect unity and consistency throughout.The individual writers, at the time of writing, had no idea that their message was eventually to be incorporated into such a Book, but each nevertheless fits perfectly into place and serves its own unique purpose as a component of the whole. Anyone who diligently studies the Bible will continually find remarkable structural and mathematical patterns woven throughout its fabric, with an intricacy and symmetry incapable of explanation by chance or collusion.
The one consistent theme of the Bible, developing in grandeur from Genesis to Revelation, is God's great work in the creation and redemption of all things, through His only Son, the Lord Jesus Christ

That is funny

The story about Jesus being conceived by rape of a roman solider comes from the Talmud, and that story is something like a hundred years before Yeshua of Nazareth. Yet most Orthodox Jews are taught that Jesus never existed. Except for the few who learn he was the guy a hundred years before he was the guy.... Or something like that.

That's and interesting story, but we need a reputable link to help us believe it.

Why do people spend so much time trying to find other people’s faith wrong rather than worrying or dealing with their own?

I would be quite happy just to deal with my own "faith", but my solace is often interrupted by one of you guys with a Bible trying to lead me to "Salvation".

I once at my girlfriend's and some team of Bible-toting SDAs came to spread Jesus' message to us. I said, after hearing their spiel for 15 minutes or more, "My girlfriend, at times with much consternation, feels I am only after her ass, but the whole time you've been here, I felt you've only been after our souls"

That's and interesting story, but we need a reputable link to help us believe it.

I would be quite happy just to deal with my own "faith", but my solace is often interrupted by one of you guys with a Bible trying to lead me to "Salvation".

I once at my girlfriend's and some team of Bible-toting SDAs came to spread Jesus' message to us. I said, after hearing their spiel for 15 minutes or more, "My girlfriend, at times with much consternation, feels I am only after her ass, but the whole time you've been here, I felt you've only been after our souls"

Why would anyone care about your soul? That sounds like a personal problem to me
As for the Talmud, Try looking it up

Well that short story changed my mind....thanks

Soul and Athiest don't go together.
You signature matches no translation of the Bible I can find find on the web. What translation is it from? I hope you haven't altered God's Word since, if your Bible-beating theology is correct, could lead to very serious consequences, indeed

Werbung:
Back