New abortion ban law in S.Carolina, thoughts?

Werbung:
You two are not alone, but you are in a tiny, teeny minority when you oppose abortion in the case of rape victims. Most people around the world disagree with you and consider your position to be extreme. Over 80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in cases of rape, incest, and/or when the mother's life is in danger. Do you agree it should be legal in any of those three cases?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/08/24/rel8a.pdf (search on "rape")
Do people rationalize to avoid discomfort? Yes, they do.
No, no, no to your question.
I don't expect it will ever be the law of the land.

Well, some societies have been known to kill rape victims, but I agree with you.
But regarding a fetus, check the definition of "murder". Careless, unprincipled use of words only leads to more confusion and thwarts resolution of problems. So let's use words properly.

Check the definition of fetus. Oh yes, I already posted that, and you didn't like it..

Then too, since you seem to want to kill as many babies as possible, why would you make a victim of the baby?
If you really believe I "want to kill as many babies as possible", you are in serious need of mental health. And if you don't really mean it, you're trolling.

Intentional taking of innocent life.
What are babies guilty of ?
Nope. That is your own concoction, not a definition provided by any source. The definition includes the words "human being" and omits any reference to innocence. Your agenda is showing. Now go get a link to a real definition.

Werbung:
I just said that.
I didn't hear you. You need to put it in PRINT in a POST.

Or when you said:
"No, no, no to your question.
I don't expect it will ever be the law of the land.
"
did you mean you don't expect "no" to abortion for rape, incest, and/or health of the mother will ever be the law of the land.

If so, a little proofreading might have helped with clarity.

Back