New abortion ban law in S.Carolina, thoughts?

Ahhhh, but it does little cricket. Was it you who spoke of changing the meaning of words to deceive others? Now you see how it is your that has been deceived by that tactic, and still you lack the intellectual honesty, or ability, to accept how you have been deceived. And then, like the crowing chicken you are, you rely on the tactic of the coward with comments like this: "But you seem to be too ashamed to admit your sources". Then I go back, and look at your responses, and what do I find? NOTHING but your opinion, no sources, no nothing. Just your opinion, as weak as it is, with no rational basis for it.

You really are pathetic.
And you are like a worm, turning over shit and filth to live on it. You misrepresent and dance to the tune of the hypocrite in the hope of looking "good". You can't stay on a subject and you redefine life and all reality to play your twisted game. You're really funny to watch as you degenerate before my eyes. That's what it is when you lie about lying. You aren't worth my time. In fact this entire forum has proven to be a pit of right wing extremists plying their garbage and honing their skills at deceiving. I'll find another one where people have a bit more intelligence.

Go ahead mods, cancel my "membership". It has been a fine waste of good time with extremist and partisan fools who can't see that the words and ways of them and their kind are the main cause of the problems we have in this country today.

Werbung:
BTW. Cry over your emotionally charged descriptions and whining all you want. Abortion is the law for logical and sensible reasons. So you lost the battle before you began. LOL!!

Now then, that's it. I won't be returning. Have fun posting to yourselves.

BTW. Cry over your emotionally charged descriptions and whining all you want. Abortion is the law for logical and sensible reasons. So you lost the battle before you began. LOL!!

Now then, that's it. I won't be returning. Have fun posting to yourselves.

This is the kind of unintelligent fool that will destroy this country. It is the "law of the land" not because the people demanded it, but because 9 people in black robes decided it for them. And I won;'t even get into the lies, and deceptions, used ny the lawyers to accomplish it.

In case the fool doesn't know it, slavery was legal based on the same immoral ideology that declared Blacks were not fully human. Interracial marriages were banned based on that same false ideology. Homosexuality was a mental disorder until the APA gave in to the physical threats by homosexual activists. Later on the APA tried to declare pedophilia not to be a mental disorder as long as it did not interfere with ones life.

Relying on the Courts, or the "experts", to determine what morality is shows an obvious sign of mental weakness, and an inability to think for themselves. He won't be missed. Then too, he won't go anywhere. He needs to see what response was made to his *********.

Some societies find having more than one wife to be immoral. Some don't.

Morality isn't a matter of right and wrong. It's culture-based opinion or other basis for opinion and convictions. Try again.
No. This is where I call BS. Cultures are capable of being immoral. To say otherwise is reductive.

No. This is where I call BS. Cultures are capable of being immoral. To say otherwise is reductive.

If an entire culture believes in eating human flesh, or "shrinking heads", is that immoral to that particular culture, or just to your culture?

I think common sense says abortion is murder, but a large portion of women want the procedure legal, so it is. You can't change these laws until the hearts and minds of the population change, and that isn't gonna happen.

Women have had the choice since the beginning of time (in the majority of circumstances). Don't have sex if you don't want kids, or use birth control.
Being pro-choice should have an entirely different meaning than having the choice to murder an innocent.

Werbung:
It's still not good enough for me. A life is a life, people who are declared pregnant shouldn't have the right to kill a child. I will never agree that this is any form of punishment to any woman who wants the right to kill a life.

Anyone who lives today would not say that they would have wanted to be killed by their parents after learning that they were pregnant because that means that they had no say so over their own life. Fuck abortion.

Back