My thought for the day:

Werbung:
Only 20%.support for your preferred perspective. You may not have noticed but we don't care what the world thinks. That's why we are the top dog.

Oh - that's the smell is it? I thought you were always shitting yourselves, and so needed to hide under the bed with your silly bang-bangs. Is that your freedom? What other do you have?

It seems to me that part of any answer is for the whole civilized world to keep on telling Americans that all this 'freedom' rhetoric about guns is silly fantasy, so as to give more support to the majority of civilized Americans against the killers. The NRA types will call it interference, but it remains a human duty I think, depressing as it is to see apparently likeable people so totally brainwashed. How is any American actually freer than us?

The "rest of the world" doesn't have the 2nd amendment in place. A February Economist poll questioning support for repealing the 2nd amendment showed that an overwhelming majority of the country opposed the idea - and of course once you take into account what opinion is in individual states it becomes even more clear that such an idea is a non-starter at the moment.

You overall premise is moronic however. You all but claim that the tens of millions of law abiding gun owners in this country are "killers" simply because they choose to exercise their constitutionally protected rights. You don't like guns....fine, I have no problem with that...your personal beliefs on the subject don't trump the 2nd amendment however.

The "rest of the world" doesn't have the 2nd amendment in place. A February Economist poll questioning support for repealing the 2nd amendment showed that an overwhelming majority of the country opposed the idea - and of course once you take into account what opinion is in individual states it becomes even more clear that such an idea is a non-starter at the moment.

You overall premise is moronic however. You all but claim that the tens of millions of law abiding gun owners in this country are "killers" simply because they choose to exercise their constitutionally protected rights. You don't like guns....fine, I have no problem with that...your personal beliefs on the subject don't trump the 2nd amendment however.

You bloody halfwits are murdering one another and killing yourselves in incredible numbers as a result of NRA brainwashing and of understanding your silly amendment wrongly, as you know. I don't give a bugger about guns one way or another - I just don't want the world run by barking madmen led by a posing, nasty, dirty old fatman.

You bloody halfwits are murdering one another and killing yourselves in incredible numbers as a result of NRA brainwashing and of understanding your silly amendment wrongly, as you know. I don't give a bugger about guns one way or another - I just don't want the world run by barking madmen led by a posing, nasty, dirty old fatman.
London has recently surpass seed NYC in murder rate. Hahaha....

We feel safr in AUstralia without guns. There has been no massd shooting since they were banned after Port Arthur. WE have also no school shootings. Although we have criminals who used knives and fists this can not be done to many people Only guns can kill many people at once.

London has recently surpass seed NYC in murder rate. Hahaha....

Yes - New York is in the civilized bit of America, I believe, where they can read and write. If the 'States could get to the rate of gun-murder used by the foreigner gangsters in London they'd think they'd suddenly got to heaven.

We feel safr in AUstralia without guns. There has been no massd shooting since they were banned after Port Arthur. WE have also no school shootings. Although we have criminals who used knives and fists this can not be done to many people Only guns can kill many people at once.
Tell that to six million jews

You bloody halfwits are murdering one another and killing yourselves in incredible numbers as a result of NRA brainwashing and of understanding your silly amendment wrongly, as you know.

I read "killing yourselves" as you are equating suicide by gun as result of NRA brainwashing and misunderstanding the 2nd amendment? Perhaps you meant something else?

That said - I will say it again - your opinion of the 2nd amendment doesn't trump the rights of millions upon millions of law abiding people to own guns.

I don't give a bugger about guns one way or another

You sure seem to have a strong opinion on the matter for this to be true.

- I just don't want the world run by barking madmen led by a posing, nasty, dirty old fatman.

I don't even know what this means. I assume you mean Trump? Trump didn't write the 2nd amendment.

THE six MILION JEWS WERE KILLED BY GAS FACLITIES OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT> FEW CRIMINALS OR TERRORISTS WILL HAVE THIS EQUIPMENT> I AM TALKING About individual criminals who can afford guns but not gas chambers.

THE six MILION JEWS WERE KILLED BY GAS FACLITIES OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT> FEW CRIMINALS OR TERRORISTS WILL HAVE THIS EQUIPMENT> I AM TALKING About individual criminals who can afford guns but not gas chambers.
You can kill a lot of people with a bomb, with a motor vehicle and if you really want to go big you would be surprised how easy it is to poison a water supply.

I read "killing yourselves" as you are equating suicide by gun as result of NRA brainwashing and misunderstanding the 2nd amendment? Perhaps you meant something else?

That said - I will say it again - your opinion of the 2nd amendment doesn't trump the rights of millions upon millions of law abiding people to own guns.

I don't even know what this means. I assume you mean Trump? Trump didn't write the 2nd amendment.

If there is something squalid and stupid in your Constitution - like slavery for instance - you don't have all to kill yourselves. I understand that you are allowed to change it when sober. Nobody has the right to murder children, and those who see to it that they have the means to do it are, of course, accessories, and should be punished. I have no opinion about guns in normal countries, but in a place so death-worshipping I think you'd be better without them, and off drugs. You live in a very sick society, let's face it, where the murder and suicide rates go up and up. You think this is good?

Werbung:
If there is something squalid and stupid in your Constitution - like slavery for instance - you don't have all to kill yourselves. I understand that you are allowed to change it when sober.

The Constitution has an amendment process included in it. If people want to repeal the 2nd Amendment there is a process in place to do so. Regarding slavery - that is what the country did...it is called the 13th Amendment.

Nobody has the right to murder children

Correct - which is why murder is against the law in this country.

and those who see to it that they have the means to do it are, of course, accessories, and should be punished.

This is complete nonsense. If someone buys a Ford and rams a crowd of people - is Ford responsible? If someone buys a knife from the local hardware store and kills someone with it - is the hardware store responsible? If someone abuses prescription medicine, uses it in a way that they are not supposed to, and dies because of it - is the doctor responsible?

I have no opinion about guns in normal countries, but in a place so death-worshipping I think you'd be better without them, and off drugs. You live in a very sick society, let's face it, where the murder and suicide rates go up and up. You think this is good?

Setting aside your hysteria which I suppose is supposed to take the place of an argument...this is just not even factual. According to FBI statistics the homicide rate is less than half what it was in 1980 - and more or less around where it was in the mid 1960s. According to PEW Research (citing FBI data as well) violent crime has basically been cut in half as well between 1993 and 2016. If "more guns" equate to "more murder and more crime" how do you explain this?

Back