More rape and torture .

right wing blather. lol

i condemn trump for doing things to get him indicted. I dont care if he apologizes or not. I don't know anyone who cares if he apologizes. name some names.

but you wont, liar. lol
The way Democrats brag about being able to indict a ham sandwich if they wanted, I am surprised the heated leftist dogs did not file hundreds more false charges against Trump.

Werbung:
The way Democrats brag about being able to indict a ham sandwich if they wanted, I am surprised the heated leftist dogs did not file hundreds more false charges against Trump.
i dont know anyone who brags that.
you keep saying the dumbest things

Former hostages are help by Hamas are now taking about being raped and tortured .
Hamas refused a offer of a cease fire if they relesed hostages.
They do not want peace.
You sound so sympathetic to these victims of rape as if you’re not just exploiting their stories to propagate a genocide. Did you go to them and hold their hand? Tell them you care about them?

Democrats condemn Trump for not apologizing to them for the bogus charges they have concocted against him in their efforts to destroy him before the 2024 election.
No one is asking the stupid Trump to apologize. They want him to behave like every other person that has run for president and admit DEFEAT when he clearly LOST. And then Get the hell out of the way.

No one is asking the stupid Trump to apologize. They want him to behave like every other person that has run for president and admit DEFEAT when he clearly LOST. And then Get the hell out of the way.
Trump was clearly impeached by crooks who falsely accused him for years of colluding with Russians. None of the despicable seditionists ever apologized for their years of false accusations.

right wing blather. lol

i condemn trump for doing things to get him indicted. I dont care if he apologizes or not. I don't know anyone who cares if he apologizes. name some names.

but you wont, liar. lol
Any one can do anything and be indited if they are guilty or not thats why some of the charges were dismissed in Georgia its call political motivating .

Prove they are crooks lying moron
Fani hired a gigolo as her aide and paid him four times the normal rate so they could spend the extra money on wild pleasure trips at taxpayer's expense. Fani is a crook in black donkey clothing.

Fani hired a gigolo as her aide and paid him four times the normal rate so they could spend the extra money on wild pleasure trips at taxpayer's expense. Fani is a crook in black donkey clothing.
No charges yet so no proof
Lol

No charges yet so no proof
Lol
She will not be charged, are you kidding? Have you learned nothing yet from the many cases of corrupted judges and law enforcement officials excusing Democrats of clear violations of federal laws?

1711824342003.png

1711824443595.png

1711824730574.png

1711824776373.png

1711824812732.png

Werbung:
Back