Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

MusicLover

On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.
But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

I'm offended that the man won election as Lieutenant Governor. No man with his views should ever be in any governmental office.

No woman should ever vote for this man. In fact, any woman who supports this man should not vote. They agree that they shouldn't vote if they vote for him.

Finally to him and all who want to repeal the 19th Amendment:

Werbung:
On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.
But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

I'm offended that the man won election as Lieutenant Governor. No man with his views should ever be in any governmental office.

No woman should ever vote for this man. In fact, any woman who supports this man should not vote. They agree that they shouldn't vote if they vote for him.

Finally to him and all who want to repeal the 19th Amendment:

Mark Robinson is another good black man that white Democrats hate with a passion.

Werbung:
Any woman who votes for this politician is voting for a man who would happily take the right to vote from them.

No woman should ever vote for this man.

Back