Majority Rule and Mass Regression

Alana

When Americans elected George W. Bush to a second term, I had to come to terms with my feelings about my fellow Americans. I concluded that the majority should get what they want.

If they want to close all public schools so be it. If they want to eliminate all taxes and the services they provide like Post Offices, roads, airports, water and sewer, etc. so be it.

If they want to secede from the union and let each state be vulnerable to attack from more powerful states so be.

We've already slipped near last place in most health, education, economic and longevity measurements in the G-8 nations. So if we just want to go ahead and plunge completely into regression and start riding in donkey carts on dirt roads and living in a Tower of Babel of divided states, so be it.

I always thought the threat to America would be a foreign power. I'm surprised it is being destroyed from within by a bunch of home grown Neanderthals with testosterone for brains and the IQ of a tea bag.

Werbung:
I always thought the threat to America would be a foreign power. I'm surprised it is being destroyed from within by a bunch of home grown Neanderthals with testosterone for brains and the IQ of a tea bag.

Those destroying the nation actually have no testosterone and the IQ of a gnat! Hopefully we can vote them out while there is still something to salvage.

Werbung:

pretty harsh words for the administration

not incorrect but harsh.

Back