Lisa Murkowski, done with Donald Trump, won’t rule out leaving GOP

MusicLover

Sen. Lisa Murkowski, aghast at Donald Trump’s candidacy and the direction of her party, won’t rule out bolting from the GOP.
The veteran Alaska Republican, one of seven Republicans who voted to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial amid the aftermath of January 6, 2021, is done with the former president and said she “absolutely” would not vote for him. “I wish that as Republicans, we had … a nominee that I could get behind,” Murkowski told CNN. “I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump.”
The party’s shift toward Trump has caused Murkowski to consider her future within the GOP. In the interview, she would not say if she would remain a Republican.
Asked if she would become an independent, Murkowski said: “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded.” And she added: “I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump.”
Pressed on if that meant she might become an independent, Murkowski said: “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times. Let’s just leave it at that.”

Murkowski has been independent of republicans in the past. She ran as an Independent and won as a write in candidate in one of her past elections.

I'm not surprised she is done with trump. Millions of republicans are done with him.

Werbung:
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, aghast at Donald Trump’s candidacy and the direction of her party, won’t rule out bolting from the GOP.
The veteran Alaska Republican, one of seven Republicans who voted to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial amid the aftermath of January 6, 2021, is done with the former president and said she “absolutely” would not vote for him. “I wish that as Republicans, we had … a nominee that I could get behind,” Murkowski told CNN. “I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump.”
The party’s shift toward Trump has caused Murkowski to consider her future within the GOP. In the interview, she would not say if she would remain a Republican.
Asked if she would become an independent, Murkowski said: “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded.” And she added: “I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump.”
Pressed on if that meant she might become an independent, Murkowski said: “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times. Let’s just leave it at that.”

Murkowski has been independent of republicans in the past. She ran as an Independent and won as a write in candidate in one of her past elections.

I'm not surprised she is done with trump. Millions of republicans are done with him.
Bye Lisa. You have done great things for the anti-American left.

right wing blather lol.
nothing is more anti american than insisting the election was stolen with zero credible evidence.
like trump is doing
Liars keep promoting the false narrative that investigations and courts proved the 2020 election was free from significant fraud, none of which is true.

Liars keep promoting the false narrative that investigations and courts proved the 2020 election was free from significant fraud, none of which is true.

nothing anti american with saying biden won the election since you morons had no credible proof he didn't.

nothing anti american with saying biden won the election since you morons had no credible proof he didn't.
Democrats lie when they falsely claim responsible investigations revealed that there was no significant 2020 voting fraud. There were no responsible investigations that proved fraud deniers right.

Democrats lie when they falsely claim responsible investigations revealed that there was no significant 2020 voting fraud. There were no responsible investigations that proved fraud deniers right.

investigations found no fraud. that's a fact, jack. lol

investigations found no fraud. that's a fact, jack. lol
There were no reasonable investigations so that explains why they found no fraud. What lying Democrats try to hide is the fact that there has been no evidence from any responsible investigation that indicates there was no massive voting fraud in 2020.

There were no reasonable investigations so that explains why they found no fraud. What lying Democrats try to hide is the fact that there has been no evidence from any responsible investigation that indicates there was no massive voting fraud in 2020.
sure there were reasonable investigations.
republicans did them in arizona and michigan for example.
unless republicans are morons? lol

sure there were reasonable investigations.
republicans did them in arizona and michigan for example.
unless republicans are morons? lol
You have never supplied a single reference to any investigation you believe proved no significant voting fraud occurred in 2020.

You have never supplied a single reference to any investigation you believe proved no significant voting fraud occurred in 2020.
of course I have. many times.
and I said they FOUND nothing, not PROVED there was noen.
god you are stupid. lol

A Republican-backed review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona's largest county ended Friday without producing proof to support former President Donald Trump's false claims of a stolen election.Sep 24, 2021

you are so stupid lol
v

A Republican-backed review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona's largest county ended Friday without producing proof to support former President Donald Trump's false claims of a stolen election.Sep 24, 2021

you are so stupid lol
v
You seem confused. Investigations that found insignificant evidence of fraud are not the same thing as investigations democrats claim found evidence that no significant fraud occurred. You provide no investigative proof that no significant fraud occurred.

Werbung:
You seem confused. Investigations that found insignificant evidence of fraud are not the same thing as investigations democrats claim found evidence that no significant fraud occurred. You provide no investigative proof that no significant fraud occurred.

you seem stupid. i never said that.
you are so stupid. lol

Back