Liberalism is demonic posession, and I am the exorcist

taxed

Howdy there, folks call me taxed.

About me;

I am so conservative libertarian that I scare other conservatives and libertarians. Free market capitalism is sacred to me, like air to a bird, or water to a fish. I have been fortunate to have been successful in my young life as a company owner and investor, and I would not have my current lifestyle if not for capitalism. Very little is as painful to me, and others who have created jobs throughout our careers, as listening to some loser in the Oval Office preach to me about jobs, when he has never created one in his life, nor knows anything about, or cares about, how a job is actually created and sustained via the free market.

Liberalism is destructive to society, freedom, and life.

Income taxes are theft, and the Sixteenth Amendment needs to be repealed for us to have real freedom and take control back from our government. I am a huge FairTax (NRST) supporter.

I do not believe a life, after conception and on, is dependent on government. As a conservative, if the government goes away tomorrow, I will not wither up and die. I take responsibility of my own life, and you should do the same.

The only role of government should be to defend, protect, and enforce our laws and Constitution. Military, firefighters, police, and other productive members of society excluded, the difference between a government worker and a welfare recipient is a desk.

As a conservative, I am naturally compassionate to the less fortunate. I don't need the government to point a gun at your head, take your money, keep 99.9% of it, give the remaining .1% to some enabling cause, then call it compassion.

The Second Amendment is my concealed weapons permit. My only hesitation with anyone using a gun for protection is that the bullet is worth more than the intruder's or attacker's life. If you have to shoot someone, please retrieve the bullet, because if you don't, then you increased the value of the body to society.

I am pro-nuclear energy development. If you aren't, then you are not serious about energy independence and innovation.

To the conservatives, I look forward to thinking with you. To the libs, I look forward to teaching you basic math and simple, basic economics.

Werbung:
I love the certainty in your post, if it was all as simple as you present it, then we'd see examples of it working somewhere, sometime, but we don't. Just like true communism (like the Heuterites) your ideas only work for very small groups and short periods of time. This partly due to the fact that there is nothing noble or enlightening in social Darwinism, nothing in the "me first" attitude makes the culture more compassionate, nothing in the Might is Right philosophy you seem to espouse is based on justice or ethics except the ethics of pragmatism.

"God, guns, and guts made this country what it is." Nice sound bite but not entirely true. Religion, guns, genocide, theft, war, and greed made this country what it is. Going back to those "family values" will work well for the strong, the takers, and the people who have no more scruples than sharks, but maybe not for the rest of us. That doesn't matter to you though, does it? This is about you getting yours, you and your gun shooting people who are in your space, you not having expectations placed on you where the welfare of others is concerned. Simple survival of the fittest is fine for animals but it's too short-sighted for human evolution.

I love the certainty in your post, if it was all as simple as you present it, then we'd see examples of it working somewhere, sometime, but we don't. Just like true communism (like the Heuterites) your ideas only work for very small groups and short periods of time. This partly due to the fact that there is nothing noble or enlightening in social Darwinism, nothing in the "me first" attitude makes the culture more compassionate, nothing in the Might is Right philosophy you seem to espouse is based on justice or ethics except the ethics of pragmatism.

"God, guns, and guts made this country what it is." Nice sound bite but not entirely true. Religion, guns, genocide, theft, war, and greed made this country what it is. Going back to those "family values" will work well for the strong, the takers, and the people who have no more scruples than sharks, but maybe not for the rest of us. That doesn't matter to you though, does it? This is about you getting yours, you and your gun shooting people who are in your space, you not having expectations placed on you where the welfare of others is concerned. Simple survival of the fittest is fine for animals but it's too short-sighted for human evolution.

Well done Mare...but so wrong.

There was no genocide or theft. But, you believe lies as it keeps you libs going.

And greed is a good thing - another thing libs will never understand.

Well done Mare...but so wrong.

There was no genocide or theft. But, you believe lies as it keeps you libs going.

And greed is a good thing - another thing libs will never understand.

Twenty million indigenous Americans commited suicide? By smallpox and lead poisoning? After they died we inherited their land? The Trail of Tears is a lie?

Jesus would probably argue with you about the value of greed--but then what did He know, right? He got crucified so He must have been a loser. A real man would have killed all those Romans and nasty Jewish people, wouldn't they?

You want to see Tax's philosophy at work? Look at the ghettos of the US cities. Guns and greed are the order of the day. Those kids raised that way have no compunctions about killing, no compassion even for their own families and children. It's all about money and power, life reduced to the lowest common denominator.

You want to see it on a larger scale? Look at the huge banks that got the bailouts for destroying the ecomony. Greed is good, right? Is big greed better than small greed?

Werbung:
Has anyone noticed an increase in home break ins in their neighborhood? It seems to be rampant lately in my neighborhood. With the economy like it is, these instances will become quite common. Do we need to have someone always at home with a .38 to protect their stuff? Alas, the "Leave It To Beaver" days are over. Gad! It's like we live in the "Projects" or something.

Back