Leftist protesters invade the Capitol again, but no arrests or long jail terms are expected since these gangsters support Hamas

There is nothing simple about blindly accepting the ridiculous belief that there was no supernatural intelligence or power behind the miraculous origin of matter and energy.
Yes it can be that simple
Feel free to prove it's ridiculous lol

Werbung:
No
Mysticism has spiritual beliefs
Atheism doesn't
But they are both words
Atheism cannot be said to have views about God if it refuses to acknowledge that its views about God are theological or philosophical speculations about the supernatural in nature.

Atheism cannot be said to have views about God if it refuses to acknowledge that its views about God are theological or philosophical speculations about the supernatural in nature.
Philosophical maybe
But it's not a theology

Philosophy isn't the same as religion

Of course it can't. Atheists have no view of god. Call it what you like.

I understand. The left does not want to talk about...'the summer of love'.
How can the left be responsible in any way? They were not complicit.

In the meantime Trump instructs the Maga nutters to fight like hell and it was a " peaceful protest"?

Believing Christians are stupid for worshipping God is a theological and a philosophical belief.
No. It's perfectly natural for anyone to demand evidence if one is to believe something.
But when it comes to religion, not one challenging question is asked.
If it says it in the Bible it shall never be questioned. Then old soaks like you want bullshyt like that to be accepted by mainstream society because you've been duped for eighty years.
It's unnatural for people to do what you do. It's the domain of sheep.

Werbung:
Your posts prove other wise lol
Right wing morons constantly try to deflect and hate when they are busted
yet you are the one that has been insulting. not me. I am posting the truth...I think it is the truth that you cannot handle...maybe even hate?

1713714521018.png

Back