Labeling Millions of People

Ok this is clearly over your head.

No, you just keep ducking your head to avoid the obvious.

Rights were in question not bigotry.

No, rights were never in question. YOUR comment was "It's sad that some people can't comprehend the difference between politics and cultural matters." to which I responded "Tell me they aren't intertwined.". So, the question was about the connection between cultural matters, and politics. Other examples I could have used would be like abortion, homosexual marriages, voting, etc.

What you continue to ignore, or just cannot see, is that when the culture accepted slavery, and the denigration of Blacks, and others, then their subjugation was also accepted as was the denial of their right to vote. Politics changed that through the passing of laws, and the amending of the Constitution.

It's not against the constitution to have a bias and civil rights didn't change that.

No it didn't, it just made it legally unacceptable. One can even discriminate if they so choose which is why the KKK, etc., still exists. It is just no longer socially (culturally), or legally, acceptable.

Werbung:
Evidence?

Your histrionics don't change the fact that the Clinton crime family is reprehensible.

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/08/wal..._cant_escape_her_husbands_presidency_partner/

you want proof get it yourself. Its all pretty easy. but see trump supporters when confronted with facts just say well that proves I am correct and double down on what they said anyway. Proof they are wrong is just more proof they are correct in their mind.

and bla bla bla attacking CLinton means shit to me, as I never said I liked her or supported her....Trump is about the only reason she may ,,,may get my vote.

Werbung:
I find it totally sad that these are the only choices there are, and I am especially disappointed in Hillary, the way she makes it seem that only people with the same views as her are fit to walk this earth. We don't all have to have the same political views as her.

no one said you have to agree with evrything to walk this earth...however I guess its just to PC for you to say maybe the Racist and bigots should not be listened to. Maybe we should pretented that all views are equal and some are not horrible. I guess its just to much to say , you know what David duke is a racist prick and the fact many of your supporters are just like him is pathetic. Funny how Trump people like how he is not PC...well lets not be PC and call many what they are NAZI KKK wanna bee pricks , Uneducated Trailer Trash and Deplorable.

Now Feel free to say how I great I am, because I was not PC.
JK hating PC just means you are mad you can't be racist sexist pricks.

Back