Not a Tyrant

Yes I read that she regretted saying what she believes to be true.
But she did say it, she does believe it and this will not change.
Integrity would have demanded she recognize that what she believes is wrong.
She never fails to demonstrate an absence of integrity.

And your boy Trump has done what?

BTW, do you seriously think that there are no racists (Aryan Nation, KKK, White Supremacists, etc.), homophobes, etc. in Trumps supporters?

Your boy Trump the unhinged lunatic:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-would-shoot-at-confrontational-iranian-ships

"With Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said to loud cheers.

Rally-goers could be heard shouting "shoot them" as Trump wound up."

And you would be one of those shouting "shoot them"

Werbung:
And your boy Trump has done what?

BTW, do you seriously think that there are no racists (Aryan Nation, KKK, White Supremacists, etc.), homophobes, etc. in Trumps supporters?

Your boy Trump the unhinged lunatic:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-would-shoot-at-confrontational-iranian-ships

"With Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said to loud cheers.

Rally-goers could be heard shouting "shoot them" as Trump wound up."

And you would be one of those shouting "shoot them"
He has stated that he respects those with differing political views. As someone wishing to be president to all citizens would.

He has stated that he respects those with differing political views. As someone wishing to be president to all citizens would.

LOL, yes, he respects rapists, murderers, racists, homophobes, even dictators, and who knows what else. Just not decent hard working people, the Presid. Those he cheats, and steals from.

But hey, he is right up you alley.

"“They won’t refuse [to torture suspected terrorists],” Trump said of U.S. service members during a March debate. “They’re not going to refuse me, believe me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it. That’s what leadership is all about.”"

That is not leadership. That is the despot the Founders were worried about.

LOL, yes, he respects rapists, murderers, racists, homophobes, even dictators, and who knows what else. Just not decent hard working people, the Presid. Those he cheats, and steals from.

But hey, he is right up you alley.

"“They won’t refuse [to torture suspected terrorists],” Trump said of U.S. service members during a March debate. “They’re not going to refuse me, believe me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it. That’s what leadership is all about.”"

That is not leadership. That is the despot the Founders were worried about.
If you are suggesting hrc has no such fans you are uninformed.
She denigrate over political opinion. He does not. And you seem unab l e to note the difference.
It's a good thing you don't vote.

If you are suggesting hrc has no such fans you are uninformed.
She denigrate over political opinion. He does not. And you seem unab l e to note the difference.
It's a good thing you don't vote.

Redacted. Please abstain from the personal attacks in the future, and simply discuss the issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump may be the lesser of the two idiots at this point. Hillary has proved time and time again that she is a racist and a criminal. Trump is a lot of things, but at least he is honest. Of course that temper of his and his habit of shooting off his mouth is something that he needs to work on.

What this election did bring into sharp focus is the fact that America is as racist a nation as it was back Lincoln's days. The media obscured the truth from most people but in the end racism could remain hidden no more. It's not who supports who that matters IMHO. Racism exist. Most racists support Trump, a few don't.

Regardless of who wins the election, the rift that has been exposed will take decades to bridge.

p.s By the way racial tensions exist because that's what some people want. As along as hatred and distrust between different racial groups exists , no one will be interested in fighting the Corporatocracy.

Werbung:
Back