Kim Jong Un feels badly.

Lagboltz

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/opin...ong-un-otto-warmbier-remark-ghitis/index.html

The family of Otto Warmbier rebuked President Donald Trump on Friday for siding with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, who denied knowledge of their son's maltreatment during his imprisonment.

"He tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word," Trump said during a news conference, also claiming Kim "felt very badly."

That is an unexpected revelation about poor Kim. I'm sure he also feels very badly about the treatment of his people - "extermination, murder, enslavement, torture, imprisonment, rape, forced abortions and other sexual violence, persecution on political, religious, racial and gender grounds."

Werbung:
Trump said Kim knew the case very well, but he knew it later. Probably it was too late to save Otto Warmbier and Kim decided to send him back home on humanitarian grounds. There is no first-class medical facility in North Korea to treat a patient like him.

I did speak to [Kim about Warmbier]. He felt very badly. He knew the case very well, but he knew it later. And, you know, you got a lot of people — big country, lot of people. And in those prisons and those camps, you have a lot of people. And some really bad things happened to Otto. Some really, really bad things. But he tells me that he didn’t know about it and I will take him at his word.

Trump said Kim knew the case very well, but he knew it later. Probably it was too late to save Otto Warmbier and Kim decided to send him back home on humanitarian grounds. There is no first-class medical facility in North Korea to treat a patient like him.

That sounds awfully fishy. So the question becomes who is lying, Kim or Trump or both.

Werbung:
Back