Josh Hawley; Attempting To Take-On CITIZENS UNITED????????

stay off the drugs son. lol.

first, the case was frivolous and he was fined for it. lol.

second, any documents could be produced via discovery, he didn't need to hang onto them...if there were even any of those.

you are a legal moron. lol
Frivolous? You must be one of the rubes Hillary deceived into thinking Trump conspired with Russia to make her look bad by doctoring DNC emails they stole in a wicked attempt to portray her as a dirtbag behind the scenes who stole the election from Sanders.

Werbung:
Frivolous? You must be one of the rubes Hillary deceived into thinking Trump conspired with Russia to make her look bad by doctoring DNC emails they stole in a wicked attempt to portray her as a dirtbag behind the scenes who stole the election from Sanders.

no, the judge threw it out as frivolous and fined them. lol.
try to pay attention.

no, the judge threw it out as frivolous and fined them. lol.
try to pay attention.
I see. The judge believed Hillary did not invent the Russian collusion hoax in a failed effort to defeat Trump in the 2016 election? Well, to each stupid blind partisan judge his own opinion I suppose.

I see. The judge believed Hillary did not invent the Russian collusion hoax in a failed effort to defeat Trump in the 2016 election? Well, to each stupid blind partisan judge his own opinion I suppose.

did the judge believe that? if you want to know more, go read his ruling. and then show how he was stupid, blind, and partisan.
otherwise point out how he was using facts from the decision, not just your worthless bigotry.

No proof / references = View attachment 8589
Was the $100 million dollar gift to the Clinton Foundation not given by a man whose mining interests in Europe were benefitted by Bill's involvement and which eventually led to the sale of valuable US uranium assets to Russia under the oversight of more Democrats in the Obama administration?

If Russia nukes the US, then there will be no doubt that a whole mob of Democrats will be proven to have been traitors for selling our uranium assets to Russia.

Was the $100 million dollar gift to the Clinton Foundation not given by a man whose mining interests in Europe were benefitted by Bill's involvement and which eventually led to the sale of valuable US uranium assets to Russia under the oversight of more Democrats in the Obama administration?

If Russia nukes the US, then there will be no doubt that a whole mob of Democrats will be proven to have been traitors for selling our uranium assets to Russia.

how much uranium ore went to russia?

First, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had to approve the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company. The NRC announced it approved the transfer on Nov. 24, 2010. But, as the NRC explained at the time, “no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.”

oh none did? lol. hard to nuke us with our own uranium ore if it didn't go to russia. duh.

how much uranium ore went to russia?

First, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had to approve the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company. The NRC announced it approved the transfer on Nov. 24, 2010. But, as the NRC explained at the time, “no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.”

oh none did? lol. hard to nuke us with our own uranium ore if it didn't go to russia. duh.
May I take it you have not done a lot of research into this?

After Mining Deal, Financier Donated to Clinton - The New York Times (nytimes.com) 1-31-08

After Mining Deal, Financier Donated to Clinton
1699045249756.png

Last edited:
i know you haven't. The sale of the company did not come with an export license for actual ore.
as i posted.
Whatever Bill Clinton did for the shady mining speculator he was certainly pleased judging by the $100 million donation to the Clinton foundation once the man secured the mining rights of the former Russian oligarchs.

Whatever Bill Clinton did for the shady mining speculator he was certainly pleased judging by the $100 million donation to the Clinton foundation once the man secured the mining rights of the former Russian oligarchs.

so..you can't show that a single ounce of uranium went to russia because of the deal.

your post about being nuked is truly stupid. lol

Werbung:
so..you can't show that a single ounce of uranium went to russia because of the deal.

your post about being nuked is truly stupid. lol
Perhaps you are right to avoid discussing the $100 million-dollar foreign donation to the corrupt family piggy bank foundation.

Back