Josh Hawley; Attempting To Take-On CITIZENS UNITED????????

hillary again? lol.

i'm almost surprised that you showed your face here again (so to speak) after arguing that the mcconnell and the republicans were fighting to keep money flowing from soros and enemy countries. I mean...that's a pretty dumb post.

hahahahahahhahahahah
I understand your desire to forget about Hillary. Don't we all?

1698951219984.png

Werbung:
well a 2020 stolen election denier, like every court, every state, trump's own dhs and doj...lol.

in other words, intelligent people.
You may deny the evidence of fraud all you want but you will never be able to disprove it.

i understand your pathetic obsession with hillary.

what I don't understand is why you don't get treatment for it.
Please be compassionate. Hillary was only doing what she was taught in her early formative years by great radical leaders such as Saul Alinsky and in great segregated white privileged women's schools like Wellesley.

Please be compassionate. Hillary was only doing what she was taught in her early formative years by great radical leaders such as Saul Alinsky and in great segregated white privileged women's schools like Wellesley.
i am compassioate, i have recommended you get therapy many times

gS9i5[1].png Because Hillary defied Congress and the Constitution, we will never know how many hundreds of millions of dollars Hillary collected from anti-American thugs around the world in preparation for her run for president in 2016.
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....that makes no sense...again...as usual.

Instead of unjustly raiding Mar-a-Lago the feds should have raided the Clinton Foundation looking for evidence of serious criminal activities.

unjustly? lol. he had confidential documents in a bathroom that he was hiding after attempts to get them back. lol.

what documents did the clintons have that would have justified a physical raid?

unjustly? lol. he had confidential documents in a bathroom that he was hiding after attempts to get them back. lol.

what documents did the clintons have that would have justified a physical raid?
Baloney. Democrats were after the government documents Trump had which proved Hillary had illegally conspired against him to create the fake Russia-Russia-Russia conspiracy theory, and their urgency stemmed from the fact that Trump's case against Hillary was going to court in just a matter of weeks.
1699008861863.png

Werbung:
Baloney. Democrats were after the government documents Trump had which proved Hillary had illegally conspired against him to create the fake Russia-Russia-Russia conspiracy theory, and their urgency stemmed from the fact that Trump's case against Hillary was going to court in just a matter of weeks.
View attachment 8576
stay off the drugs son. lol.

first, the case was frivolous and he was fined for it. lol.

second, any documents could be produced via discovery, he didn't need to hang onto them...if there were even any of those.

you are a legal moron. lol

Back