Jon invites Sarah on his show.

Werbung:

You said it yourself:

If she wants to be President, she is going to need to be capable of going into an unfriendly environment and handling herself in a competent manner... I don't see why the Daily Show wouldn't provide such a venue?

The Daily Show would provided just such a venue, no doubt about it. Does she really want to be president? Questionable. Is she willing to go into an unfriendly environment? Highly questionable. Could she handle herself in a competent manner? Even more questionable.

Of course, she could prove me wrong. If she does, then maybe she really is presidential material.

But, I'll believe it when I see it.

You said it yourself:

The Daily Show would provided just such a venue, no doubt about it. Does she really want to be president? Questionable. Is she willing to go into an unfriendly environment? Highly questionable. Could she handle herself in a competent manner? Even more questionable.

Of course, she could prove me wrong. If she does, then maybe she really is presidential material.

But, I'll believe it when I see it.

Your comment was:
We also know that she wouldn't appear on the Tonight Show if the alternative were sitting at home watching reruns of Desperate Housewives.

I don't know how that relates to her doing an interview or not...perhaps the "alternative" is going to a Republican fundraiser?

Your comment was:
We also know that she wouldn't appear on the Tonight Show if the alternative were sitting at home watching reruns of Desperate Housewives.

I don't know how that relates to her doing an interview or not...perhaps the "alternative" is going to a Republican fundraiser?

No, watching reruns of Desperate Housewives would not be a high priority for most of us. The point is that being busy with other things is not the reason she won't appear on the Tonight Show.

no, she can't talk with out a script ( or it on her hand) or unless she can keep things to tweet size...and of course those who disagree on say face book..find there posts not debated..but removed.

So you think Palin is stupid because she cannot speak without the aid of a script...........:rolleyes:

Well what does that say for Obama that cannot speak without the aid of a teleprompter? As for the Obama face book group, post something against Obama and not only is it removed you also get a nasty email threatening you that you will be banned from face book for posting "hate speech". That's the liberal way of debate. Scream "hate speech" everytime someone that a different opinion than liberal or black man.

No, watching reruns of Desperate Housewives would not be a high priority for most of us. The point is that being busy with other things is not the reason she won't appear on the Tonight Show.

According to you.

Werbung:
Back