Jon invites Sarah on his show.

Werbung:
It is always to have more than one comedian on a show.

I loved Sarah's "blood libel" skit.

Almost as funny as her Python dad's sketches in the "Life of Brian".

Cornell Stalin

I wouldn't go on his show if I were Palin. Stewart is a hack who misinforms his young, impressionable audience with half-truths and lies. HE'S A COMEDIAN!!! And a mediocre one at best.

Why would Palin go on his show? She has nothing to prove to this hack. Besides, his show is watched mainly by liberals who already have drank far too much Kool-Aid. She's going to change no one's mind or make a difference.

I wouldn't go on his show if I were Palin. Stewart is a hack who misinforms his young, impressionable audience with half-truths and lies. HE'S A COMEDIAN!!! And a mediocre one at best.

Why would Palin go on his show? She has nothing to prove to this hack. Besides, his show is watched mainly by liberals who already have drank far too much Kool-Aid. She's going to change no one's mind or make a difference.

I think Palin should go on the show. She would just need to be well prepared, and poke some fun at herself, but I would argue she could change a few minds by doing it.

I think Palin should go on the show. She would just need to be well prepared, and poke some fun at herself, but I would argue she could change a few minds by doing it.

I doubt it, you realy think there are many left who will not gush at anything she does...or have figured out that she is a empty space with a twitter account?

I wouldn't go on his show if I were Palin. Stewart is a hack who . HE'S A COMEDIAN!!! And a mediocre one at best.misinforms his young, impressionable audience with half-truths and lies

misinforming, impressionable audience with half-truths and lies is her job...

I doubt it, you realy think there are many left who will not gush at anything she does...or have figured out that she is a empty space with a twitter account?

I think many on the Left have preconceived notions about Sarah Palin..yes... as to the complete accuracy of those thought I cannot speak, and that is not the point..

If she wants to be President, she is going to need to be capable of going into an unfriendly environment and handling herself in a competent manner... I don't see why the Daily Show wouldn't provide such a venue?

I think many on the Left have preconceived notions about Sarah Palin..yes... as to the complete accuracy of those thought I cannot speak, and that is not the point..

If she wants to be President, she is going to need to be capable of going into an unfriendly environment and handling herself in a competent manner... I don't see why the Daily Show wouldn't provide such a venue?

Correct on both counts.

Does anyone think she will have what it takes to actually go on the show? anyone.... anyone...

Correct on both counts.

Does anyone think she will have what it takes to actually go on the show? anyone.... anyone...

Could just be her schedule that prevents it as well, even if she wanted to go on the show.

For example, when I worked on Capitol Hill a few years ago, the person I worked for was routinely invited on what you might call "unfriendly" shows, and we declined far more than we accepted...not because the person did not "have what it takes to go on the show", but rather because it was impossible with the schedule.

Could just be her schedule that prevents it as well, even if she wanted to go on the show.

For example, when I worked on Capitol Hill a few years ago, the person I worked for was routinely invited on what you might call "unfriendly" shows, and we declined far more than we accepted...not because the person did not "have what it takes to go on the show", but rather because it was impossible with the schedule.

Oh, yes, she has much more on her plate than Barack Obama does. How could she possibly have the time to go on the Tonight Show?

Oh, yes, she has much more on her plate than Barack Obama does. How could she possibly have the time to go on the Tonight Show?

Her plate is most likely far more "full" than you realize.

Werbung:
Back