Jimma & BO

Werbung:
Call it what you will it still doesnt change the facts.

The facts:

Reagan had to restart an economy devastated by carter - HUGE inflation and HUGE interest rates followed by a recession. He successfully did this with tax cuts and deregulation. About seven years later, he had to deal with the growing need for revenue to fund the democrat party's entitlement programs - social security, medicaid, and medicare, which in the present day even the stupidest, most historically ignorant libbot can see were flawed in their assumptions from the beginning. Further, Reagan had to ramp up defense spending to counteract the worldwide wave of foreign aggression triggered by Carter's "foreign policy" of appease, withdraw, abandon, concede, betray.

To then just portray Reagan as a taxer and spender, without including the "details" of the liberal disasters he had to deal with makes you a bald-faced liar, defamer, and distorter.

The excuses:

Reagan had to restart an economy devastated by carter - HUGE inflation and HUGE interest rates followed by a recession. He successfully did this with tax cuts and deregulation. About seven years later, he had to deal with the growing need for revenue to fund the democrat party's entitlement programs - social security, medicaid, and medicare, which in the present day even the stupidest, most historically ignorant libbot can see were flawed in their assumptions from the beginning. Further, Reagan had to ramp up defense spending to counteract the worldwide wave of foreign aggression triggered by Carter's "foreign policy" of appease, withdraw, abandon, concede, betray.

To then just portray Reagan as a taxer and spender, without including the "details" of the liberal disasters he had to deal with makes you a bald-faced liar, defamer, and distorter.

;) I fixed it.

Also I never said he was a taxer, I'd call you a liar but I have more taste than that. He spent and cut taxes making the deficit end of story.

;) I fixed it.

Also I never said he was a taxer, I'd call you a liar but I have more taste than that. He spent and cut taxes making the deficit end of story.

I take it back - you are TOO STUPID to qualify as a defamer. :D

Pockets dont mistake that for disrespect toward Reagan I just dont think he was as great as people said he was. Reagan made Carter look fiscally conservative, hell the last GOP to not run a deficit was Nixon and yet the GOP still insists they are the fiscally conservative ones.

I was just knocking the rights god like view of him

Lets all succumb to the self-obsessed and poisonous fantasy that the only thing that matters in this world is what the US government thinks.

The sad fact, for americans, is that in this an all future situations, the opinion of the War Party and it's lickspittles in east asia is totally irrelevant.

Reagan was a terrorist.

A real terrorist surrounding by a cowardly cabal of terrorists ( North, Poindexter etc etc )

End of bad story.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Lets all succumb to the self-obsessed and poisonous fantasy that the only thing that matters in this world is what the US government thinks.

The sad fact, for americans, is that in this an all future situations, the opinion of the War Party and it's lickspittles in east asia is totally irrelevant.

Reagan was a terrorist.

A real terrorist surrounding by a cowardly cabal of terrorists ( North, Poindexter etc etc )

End of bad story.

Comrade Stalin

Once again you prove how foolish you are. Do you think anyone here takes your propagandist Pravda like posts seriously?

Reagan is a terrorist and Stalin a liberator...in your wacko mind.

Back