Jimma & BO

Gipper

He is looking more like the peanut farmer with every passing day...even the liberal Time Mag sees it...:eek:

obama-carter1.jpg

Werbung:
This is a good sign.

Jimmy Carter was the last, and one of the only, decent President(s).

Comrade Stalin

He is looking more like the peanut farmer with every passing day...even the liberal Time Mag sees it...:eek:

There's no doubt obozo has now broken past Woodrow Wilson's and Jimmy Carter's records as the previous worst presidents, but one thing I'll say for obozo: as incompetent and destructive as his foreign policy has been, it has yet to exceed the disastrous Carter era.

And the Samething will happen to Obama that happened to Jimmy Carter. Egypt is the New IRAN crises that happened back in 1980. Then People voted against Jimmy Carter and elected Ronald Reagan. Sarah Palin is the next Reagan and when she gets in the white house the Middle east will die just like the Soviet Union died when Reagan was president.

Reagan PBOH

Pockets dont mistake that for disrespect toward Reagan I just dont think he was as great as people said he was. Reagan made Carter look fiscally conservative, hell the last GOP to not run a deficit was Nixon and yet the GOP still insists they are the fiscally conservative ones.

Pockets dont mistake that for disrespect toward Reagan I just dont think he was as great as people said he was. Reagan made Carter look fiscally conservative, hell the last GOP to not run a deficit was Nixon and yet the GOP still insists they are the fiscally conservative ones.

Reagan made Carter look fiscally conservative because it took lots of money to unravel the problems and mess Carter had caused. Your comment is analogous (look that word up) to saying that the allies in world war two made the nazis look non-violent by comparison. :D

Reagan made Carter look fiscally conservative because it took lots of money to unravel the problems and mess Carter had caused. Your comment is analogous (look that word up) to saying that the allies in world war two made the nazis look non-violent by comparison. :D

Words you may think to be complex others can grasp fairly easily. As for excuses I have no time for them.

Werbung:
Back