BO Appeases

Werbung:
B.O. is sooo weak his "prompter" went limp!
How did a "community Organizer" from Chicago ever become a leader of these United states?? I'M not sure he is even a Native Born Citizen. The two jerks in question now for entering a White House function illegally MAY NOT be the only TWO to do so. We still have not seen B.O.'s REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!
His legal presidency is very smelly! SHOW US THE MONEY!! AMERICA may get out of its DANGER by proving he is not just UNFIT BUT ILLEGAL!!
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

853.gif

We will leave eventually, but asking a tribe to get on board with you while you at the same time announce we want to get out asap, you will not get much cooperation.
Ah, yes.....we wouldn't dare expect those lil' brown-folks to Accept any Responsibility (for managing their own country), without The Great White Brother's input!

:rolleyes:

hell.jpg

Exactly what Cheney said.

We might as well get out now or dramatically reduce our footprint. This is not going to end well. BO resembles Jimma Carter, but this Afghan thing could get him lumped in with the Butcher of Vietnam - LBJ.
Yeah....we need another brain-dead ol' fart in the Whitehouse, again.

:rolleyes:

Maybe sending in 30,000 more troops will convince them we're serious. After that, we need to have a clear exit strategy so that the tribes know just when we do plan to leave.

Then, we need to stick to it.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need to have a clear exit strategy

When we declared our independence from the british crown and went to war... what was our exit strategy?

Imagine Bin Laden sending out a video tape announcing his intentions to send an additional 30,000 terrorists into Afghanistan but also stating they will only be there for 18 months, after that, all the terrorists would leave the country.

Exit strategy = Timeline for surrender

When we declared our independence from the british crown and went to war... what was our exit strategy?

Imagine Bin Laden sending out a video tape announcing his intentions to send an additional 30,000 terrorists into Afghanistan but also stating they will only be there for 18 months, after that, all the terrorists would leave the country.

Exit strategy = Timeline for surrender

That makes no sense at all. When we declared our independence, our strategy was to win it. We weren't going anywhere.

Are we going to stay in Afganistan forever, or is there some goal we want to achieve before we leave? If there is, then that's the exit strategy.

Why do liberals always appease our enemies? Because they are so ignorant of reality and history. We have lost in Afghan due to BO's weakness. We should get out now rather than continue to bleed our troops. This is disgusting, but so typical.

Cheney nails BO here and he is as usual so right!!!

Dick Cheney slams President Obama for projecting ‘weakness’

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/30024.html
But Cheney said the average Afghan citizen “sees talk about exit strategies and how soon we can get out, instead of talk about how we win.

“Those folks ... begin to look for ways to accommodate their enemies,” Cheney said. “They’re worried the United States isn’t going to be there much longer and the bad guys are.”

How about for once countries along with their people that tolerate evil regimes and not actually fight for themselves for once actually fight for themselves? I mean who helped us when we fought for our own independence until the very end? I'm sick of these nations that stand by and do nothing and cry to the UN about how helpless they are with their evil regimes.

Werbung:
Shaman... will you please outline for me President Obama's military service record?

I got one better? How about we the people make it mandatory for any politician serving in Washington D.C. have at least 4 years of military service whether it be Congress, The WH or hell lets include the U.S. Supreme court.

Back