Isn't the smartest thing for America, to give DeSantis four years of Veep-Prep before an 8 year GOAT administration?

Yo Daddy!

Isn't the smartest thing for America, to give DeSantis four years of Veep-Prep before an 8 year GOAT administration?

Werbung:
Our Fundamental and Untouchable Institutions Have Led to Our Imminent Collapse

From the very beginning, the Vice-Presidency has been a useless job, which is typical of the useless ruling class's useless Constitution. He should be the President's party's Senate Majority leader or have some other important working position.

The Founding Fodder, deified by incessant ruling-class propaganda, were so incompetent that they originally made this position even more dysfunctional. They actually made the losing Presidential candidate the Vice-President. So Trump would be Biden's VP; Hillary would have been Trump's.

Our Fundamental and Untouchable Institutions Have Led to Our Imminent Collapse

From the very beginning, the Vice-Presidency has been a useless job, which is typical of the useless ruling class's useless Constitution. He should be the President's party's Senate Majority leader or have some other important working position.

The Founding Fodder, deified by incessant ruling-class propaganda, were so incompetent that they originally made this position even more dysfunctional. They actually made the losing Presidential candidate the Vice-President. So Trump would be Biden's VP; Hillary would have been Trump's.
We were more decent then.

Screenshot_20220504-115436_kindlephoto-68950898.png

Naa hes ready
We need to get the best that Trump has left to give before calling for the next guy.

Dont think of his personality and let that cloud your decision or you will be no different than the Democrats you decry.

They are too dimwitted to know better.

We need to get the best that Trump has left to give before calling for the next guy.

Dont think of his personality and let that cloud your decision or you will be no different than the Democrats you decry.

One thing is indeed his personality . And he told some whoppers when running for office . And it was legal and I didnt see any problems arize from iy he had family involved . I do not approve of it.

I'm sick of seeing that pic. It means nothing.
Actually, it means a great deal.

I will assume that you are Muslim.

It's like marrying the daughter of an Imam based on what little I understand about your ideology.

Any good woman would serve the role of wife. But in marrying a Cleric's daughter, wouldn't you enjoy an added assurance not only that she would be dutiful and honorable, but that she would also be sweet and pure of heart and spirit?

The kind of woman you would never have to take a lash to?

Well, for early American settlers who were sweet and God fearing, there was no need to enact more stringent laws or rules or prohibitions to govern them.

The least restrictions were used in creating a government for the sweet hearted and deeply devoted Christians because they would govern themselves as harshly, or even more harshly, than the government ever would.

Today, self control and living by high moral principles or a set of ethical standards seems to be an archaic practice.

One thing is indeed his personality . And he told some whoppers when running for office . And it was legal and I didnt see any problems arize from iy he had family involved . I do not approve of it.
When Trump leaves the world of Presidential power or the aspirations of POTUS power, I want to have gotten all we can get from him and his tank to be empty.

Otherwise, we will have paid a full price to suffer all this shit and only gotten a half portion of Shinola.

I cant understand why so many people are so eager to deny America of what only the goddam Democrats find objectionable.

Biden has intentionally allowed the flow of illegals in and done everything he can to make it happen and keep happening.
Even some of the most liberal Governors and City Mayors are complaining California governor Newsom is complaining about the fact that the legals could break the state and the city of El Paso the mayor's already called for a state of emergency. Joe and harris dont care

He's clueless about inflation make an enemies out of countries we were friends with and making friends with countries we were enemies with.
Some of the people hes put in charge ane there because they are perverts or black .
Hes backed the far left radicals to the point hes a joke

When Trump leaves the world of Presidential power or the aspirations of POTUS power, I want to have gotten all we can get from him and his tank to be empty.

Otherwise, we will have paid a full price to suffer all this shit and only gotten a half portion of Shinola.

I cant understand why so many people are so eager to deny America of what only the goddam Democrats find objectionable.
It's called democracy and not an insurrection in sight.

what does trump have left to give?

more digital trading cards starring him as a superhero?

hahahahah
hahahah
hahahha

he threw his hat into the ring to run for president, and his latest big announcement are more egomaniac trading cards?

the guy is a clown.

what does trump have left to give?

more digital trading cards starring him as a superhero?

hahahahah
hahahah
hahahha

he threw his hat into the ring to run for president, and his latest big announcement are more egomaniac trading cards?

the guy is a clown.
I was hoping he would start a line of trump action figures with a mini me trump . maybe a navy trump a cowboy trump a hillbilly trump and a superman trump O wow maybe even a wonder boy trump that is Elon musk. And even a black trump .

Werbung:
Biden has intentionally allowed the flow of illegals in and done everything he can to make it happen and keep happening.
Even some of the most liberal Governors and City Mayors are complaining California governor Newsom is complaining about the fact that the legals could break the state and the city of El Paso the mayor's already called for a state of emergency. Joe and harris dont care

He's clueless about inflation make an enemies out of countries we were friends with and making friends with countries we were enemies with.
Some of the people hes put in charge ane there because they are perverts or black .
Hes backed the far left radicals to the point hes a joke
"Globilly Joe Never Had a Lick of Sense; Pass the Biscuits, Please"

Back