Do even the Dems themselves, believe America wants their leftist agenda?

Little-Acorn

Do even the Dems themselves, believe America wants their extreme-left agenda?

We've heard a lot of Democrats for the last few years telling us how beneficial their programs will be to the country, now that those pesky Republicans are finally out of the way and unable to stop them.

But an odd change is happening. As the election draws near, isn't it time for Democrats to emphasize to the voters all the good things they have managed to accomplish? Things that the American people should return them to office for another two or sixr years to continue? Where are the candidates' discussions of the benefits of all those programs? Did I miss all the campaign ads touting their acomplishments? I've seen a LOT of ads, God knows. But every Democrat seems to be talking about what those finally-out-of-the-way Republicans have done (and they get most of that wrong), not what the Democrats themselves have done.

The election is next week! Isn't this the time that these Democrats should be driving the point home, about the successes they have managed? They DID get done a lot of what they wanted.

How many liberals on the ballot next week, are running on the theme, "I voted for the Socialized Health Care bill, I firmly support it today, and that's why you should vote for me" ? How many even mention that bill in their campaigns?

How many are running on the theme, "I voted for the various stimulus bills, you can see the results now, I firmly support them, and that's why you should vote for me" ? How many even mention those bills in their campaigns?

How many are running on the theme, "I firmly support the Obama Justice Dept's lawsuit against the state of Arizona to prevent them from enforcing their illegal-immigration law, and that's why you should vote for me" ? How many even mention that lawsuit in their campaigns?

How many candidates are running on the theme, "I fully support the Obama administration's decision to stop prosecuting the "New" Black Panthers who tried to intimidate voters in the 2008 elections" ?

How many candidates are running on the theme, "I fully support the borrow-and-spend policies of the Democrat Congresses for the last four years, that have added more to the National Debt in four years that all previous administrations dating back to George Washington's time" ?

The list goes on and on.

These are the crowning achievements of the Obama administration, the very things that define what the Democrats have wanted to do with their power. Now that the people are in a position to judge them, by voting for/against Democrats next week, how many candidates are pinning their electoral hopes on the things they actually did as Democrats, while in office?

NONE.

We don't need Republicans or conservatives to tell us what the American people want. We can see it clearly, simply by watching what Democrats emphasize in their attempts to get votes... and especially what they don't emphasize.

Democrats themselves, are the ones telling us loud and clear: The American people don't want the extreme-liberal programs and ideas the Democrats have been pushing for the last few years.

Ironically, Nov. 2 might be the first time in a long time, when the American people agree with what Democrats are now telling us.

Werbung:
No, they don't believe it. They look at themselves as an elite which is going to give all the gun and religion clingers what they "need", whether they like it or not. Supreme arrogance from a bunch of people like obozo who have never held a real job in their lives, who presume to tell everyone how to live their lives, and will take over the task of spending their money for them.

Back