Islamic Denial

I am willing to bet after a little research, one could find numerous Imams saying similar things and some likely reside in the USA.

You bet there are. I live near a city called Dearborn, MI. It has the largest concentration of Arabs and Muslims outside of the Middle East. You would not believe some of the bat-**** crazy things that some of the so-called religious leaders in that city say, but the rest of the country almost never hears about it because the MSM refuses to publicise the lunacy of some Islamic clerics.

I was in Dearborn on 9-11-2001. Back then I was a delivery driver and I had a lot of deliveries in Dearborn that morning. There were parties in the street when the news started reporting on the attacks. People were high-fiving each other and having a good ole time, until the local media started reporting what was going on in Dearborn. Then they shut up, but it was too late. There were people on my route that I refused to deliver to after that because I saw their true colors.

Werbung:
You bet there are. I live near a city called Dearborn, MI. It has the largest concentration of Arabs and Muslims outside of the Middle East. You would not believe some of the bat-**** crazy things that some of the so-called religious leaders in that city say, but the rest of the country almost never hears about it because the MSM refuses to publicise the lunacy of some Islamic clerics.

I was in Dearborn on 9-11-2001. Back then I was a delivery driver and I had a lot of deliveries in Dearborn that morning. There were parties in the street when the news started reporting on the attacks. People were high-fiving each other and having a good ole time, until the local media started reporting what was going on in Dearborn. Then they shut up, but it was too late. There were people on my route that I refused to deliver to after that because I saw their true colors.

Yes. I am very familiar with Dearborn. I lived for a time in Detroit and Warren.

And now this...Christians do this kind of thing all time...according to some Liberals.
Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'
By WILL STEWART

A teenage Muslim girl was stoned to death under 'Sharia law' after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine.
Katya Koren, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home.
Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest.
article-1392454-0C576DCC00000578-709_468x687.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-beauty-contest-Ukraine.html#ixzz1NwPvkBZN
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392454/Muslim-girl-Katya-Koren-19-stoned-death-beauty-contest-Ukraine.html#ixzz1Nvt1uZsk

I am sure a leading Christian priest or pastor says this kind of hateful rhetoric too. Liberals really think so...

There is NO difference between Christians and Muslims. Right?

Iran cleric: Killing Israeli children OK
Iranian Ayatollah endorses evil: Radical religious cleric known as President Ahmadinejad's spiritual mentor says attacks on Israeli civilians permissible, suicide bombings a Muslim duty

Evil words in Islamic Republic: A senior Iranian cleric, who is known as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's spiritual mentor, urged followers to continue suicide attacks against Israelis, including children.

Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah, considered one of the Islamic Republic's most radical clerics, issued a religious edict on his website whereby suicide attacks are not only legitimate but are a must for every Muslim, a special paper by the Middle East Media Research Institute shows.

Receive Ynetnews updates directly to your desktop

The senior cleric was responding to a question from a follower regarding the difference between "martyr's death" and "suicide." The man, who wrote anonymously, noted that "some people say that martyrdom operations are considered suicide and that they are haram (forbidden) because they contradict Islam."
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4076176,00.html

Srebrenica, 1995...8000 dead Muslims...who killed them....Serbs...who are mostly.....what? Christian!

wait that can't be, Christians committing mass murder and Genocide against Muslims? But the Muslims are the evil ones!

54% of Germans where Catholic, 40% Protestant (3.5 pagan, 1.5% atheist)
Betrayal: German churches and the Holocaust

so logic says, most of the Nazi's where Christan...

so seems Muslims are all terrorist, and Christians are all into mass Genocide of other Religions...Boy its so fun to take actions of some and brand a whole religion!

Srebrenica, 1995...8000 dead Muslims...who killed them....Serbs...who are mostly.....what? Christian!

wait that can't be, Christians committing mass murder and Genocide against Muslims? But the Muslims are the evil ones!

54% of Germans where Catholic, 40% Protestant (3.5 pagan, 1.5% atheist)
Betrayal: German churches and the Holocaust

so logic says, most of the Nazi's where Christan...

so seems Muslims are all terrorist, and Christians are all into mass Genocide of other Religions...Boy its so fun to take actions of some and brand a whole religion!

So...apparently you are still sticking with your foolish far left radical belief that there is NO difference between Christianity and Islam. The huge amount of evidence proving this belief wrong, means nothing to a radical like you. Both religions kill innocents equally and they both are equally dangerous to civilization...in your mind.

You blame Christians for the massacres at Srebrenica. Did they kill in the name of Jesus Christ as Muslim kill in the name of Mohammed? And, who was it who ended that war?

No one but a delusional misinformed person would blame Christianity for the Holocaust. You apparently know nothing about Jesus Christ or history. If you did, you would know that many in the Muslim world were allied with Hitler. Ever heard of the Grand Mufti? Yeah...thought so.

Can't you just admit you are wrong? If not, I will continue to try to educate you.

What you've said is oversimplified. Christianity is presently far more peaceful, and has been for some time, but the US doesn't have to commit an act of terror to hit a Muslim nation, we have the world's most powerful military.

Hitler was not a Christian. But the Catholic church has admitted to be too compliant with Hitler at times.

American Al Qaeda Adam Gadahn's chilling video shows how the gun lobby hampers the war on terror
BY EDITORIALS
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Saturday, June 04, 2011
A chilling Internet video confirms what has long been suspected: Al Qaeda terrorists are eager to launch a gun-fueled rampage against Americans - and they know just how to do it.

Spotted on jihadist forums, the video shows American-born Al Qaeda fighter Adam Gadahn almost cheerily urging followers to action:

"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-06-04/news/29636176_1_gun-show-terror-gap-gun-sellers

Nothing to worry about here...Christians do the same thing.:rolleyes:

So you're in favor of background checks for buying weapons?

What does this have to do with Liberals like you believing fundamentalist Christians are just as dangerous Islamists? You do believe that right?

And, I have no problem with background checks if used properly. I have gone through it several times without difficulty when I purchased guns.

What does this have to do with Liberals like you believing fundamentalist Christians are just as dangerous Islamists? You do believe that right?

And, I have no problem with background checks if used properly. I have gone through it several times without difficulty when I purchased guns.

The Hutaree and other militia groups are/were just as dangerous as al Qaeda. After all, that's who spawned the other terror attack in our land.

Fundamentalist Christians are a mixed bag. The vast majority of them are certainly are not going to commit violence.

Wouldn't you agree?

The Hutaree and other militia groups are/were just as dangerous as al Qaeda. After all, that's who spawned the other terror attack in our land.

Fundamentalist Christians are a mixed bag. The vast majority of them are certainly are not going to commit violence.

Wouldn't you agree?

Oh my.

The Hutaree was a very small isolated group. In one way were they comparable to al Qaeda. If you believe they were, you are misinformed.

So, you do agree that fundamentalists Christians are NOT terrorists and not as dangerous as al Qaeda. This that correct?

Oh my.

The Hutaree was a very small isolated group. In one way were they comparable to al Qaeda. If you believe they were, you are misinformed.

So, you do agree that fundamentalists Christians are NOT terrorists and not as dangerous as al Qaeda. This that correct?

Small militias like the Hutaree are potentially very dangerous, Gipper. Do you remember OK City at all?

I believe you mistyped something in your third sentence. Can you please check it out?

Fundamentalists are not necessarily violent, but they can be. Surely that is clear enough for you. You seem to be attempting to make violent Christians morally superior to violent Muslims. What would the good of that be?

Small militias like the Hutaree are potentially very dangerous, Gipper. Do you remember OK City at all?

I believe you mistyped something in your third sentence. Can you please check it out?

Fundamentalists are not necessarily violent, but they can be. Surely that is clear enough for you. You seem to be attempting to make violent Christians morally superior to violent Muslims. What would the good of that be?

Nothing is mis-typed in my previous post.

Many liberals believe there is NO difference between Christians and Muslims. They both commit the same kinds of horrendous acts and the same number of horrendous acts.

Our good friend Pockets believes this to the core of his being...so does Fat Rosie O'Donnell and many other radical leftists.

I find this belief terribly delusional and devoid of reality. And, I have proven my belief in this thread.

Now, again, do you believe there is no difference between what radical Muslims and Christians do around the world? That both religions murder and harm just as many people in the name of their God.

Do I know liberals or do I know liberals???

I know them like I know every inch of my gorgeous right wing wife's beautiful body.

They have completely lost their minds, if they ever had one...

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.
Thursday, June 16, 2011

By Penny Starr
CNSNews.com) – Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D.-Texas) likened "Christian militants" to Islamic radicals in a hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, suggesting they posed a comparable threat to the rule of law in the United States.
At the same hearing, a witness told the committee that the conversion of U.S. prison inmates to radical Islam is an “evolving threat” to national security.
Michael Downing, the head of counter-terrorism and special operations at the Los Angeles Police Department, was one of three witnesses who testified at the hearing on Muslim radicalization called by Rep. Peter King, a New York Republican.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/democrats-compare-islamic-radicals-white

Werbung:
Nothing is mis-typed in my previous post.

Many liberals believe there is NO difference between Christians and Muslims. They both commit the same kinds of horrendous acts and the same number of horrendous acts.

Our good friend Pockets believes this to the core of his being...so does Fat Rosie O'Donnell and many other radical leftists.

I find this belief terribly delusional and devoid of reality. And, I have proven my belief in this thread.

Now, again, do you believe there is no difference between what radical Muslims and Christians do around the world? That both religions murder and harm just as many people in the name of their God.

First I think your the only sad person who actually seems to think that Rosie matters...you know no liberal that I know ever says...well Rosie said x...because we don't care..But Fat Ass Rush of course you would bow down to... ( normally I don't say Fat Rush, but since you feel the need to point out that rosie is fat..as if that adds for lack of a better term, weight to your statement...)

2nd...nice straw man....I have never said there was the same number of them...only that both sides have extremist, who do in fact commit horrible crimes against people...Slavery was Justified by the Bible..ever study what Christians did to other people in the 100 years war for example..in the name of God? 8000 + dead Muslims in mass graves in Bosnia...at hands of Serbs who are mostly Christian....Nazi Germany, was and is mostly a Christian nation...look at the crimes they committed...oddly the bible never stopped them...OK City, the Olympic park bomber ( who also attacked clinics and specifically target police)

Also you fail to understand that, for the most part, the people commuting these acts...have basically no real understanding of the Koran...In Egypt one of the top Muslim terror leaders of the time ( this was pre sept 11) who had killed many, and lead his group to attacks all over the nation in the name of the Koran....when captured...he was not able to site one quote from the Koran...he had no understanding of it at all...

The "schools" some go to , are nothing by terrorist brainwashing schools that take a very selective reading of the Koran, remove context, and use it to build a brainwashed version of the Koran.

Also you completely fail to understand that ...while the Koran is used as a basis of Faith...the Koran is not the reason they attack...the reason is pretty simple...politics...They don't attack the US and the west because simply the Koran said to...its people like you who have and still do set back our fight against terrorism because of your simplistic idealized idea of who we are fighting and there motivations.

Based on your ideas, such as abu akbar is a war cry , is like saying every time a Christian says a prayer, he is about to kill a bunch of people because US troops say prayers before battle...Allahu Akbar is not a war cry, it is a statement of devotion to God...something Christians do as well all the time. there are about 10,000 uses for the phrase that have nothing to do with violence.

Back