islamic center set on fire....

so in other words you just blowing smoke...I have not ignored anything. Nore have I celebrated our worse things, I have stood up against them and pushed to make sure we did not do them again. Next time you want to attack me for ignoring attacks on the US...try backing it up...good luck though since I never have....

I did not accuse you of celebrating our worst things, I think that was you accusing "others" of it.

If a thread is posted about muslims attacking americans and you do not post on it but instead post around it on other threads, I would call that ignoring it.

No big deal, we all ignore topics we dont want to deal with, myself included.

Werbung:
I did not accuse you of celebrating our worst things, I think that was you accusing "others" of it.

If a thread is posted about muslims attacking americans and you do not post on it but instead post around it on other threads, I would call that ignoring it.

No big deal, we all ignore topics we dont want to deal with, myself included.

Name one...one thread...really...

Name one...one thread...really...

Ft hood terrorist linked to Al Qaeda

pick any thread talking about terrorists who attacked us
they are all the same, the ones you post on anyway.

if we are talking terrorists attacking Americans you have a few stock replies

we are all right wing glenn beck loving idiots who are not worth talking to

there is no proof (when there actually is) that they are either a muslim or a terrorist or connected to AlQaeda or we are just idiots who listen too much to fox news. Same with anything to do with Jews too. A group of muslims can kill all the Jews they want but you will always find a way to blame the Jews

its irritating but expected

Ft hood terrorist linked to Al Qaeda

pick any thread talking about terrorists who attacked us
they are all the same, the ones you post on anyway.

if we are talking terrorists attacking Americans you have a few stock replies

we are all right wing glenn beck loving idiots who are not worth talking to

there is no proof (when there actually is) that they are either a muslim or a terrorist or connected to AlQaeda or we are just idiots who listen too much to fox news. Same with anything to do with Jews too. A group of muslims can kill all the Jews they want but you will always find a way to blame the Jews

its irritating but expected

You mean where I agreed with the Military in that it was to early to call it a terrorist attack? Has he been charged with terrorism? I am sorry I base what I say on the facts at the time, not on just what you want to hear. Your "links" where dismissed by the Army when found out about them before hand...of course I looked into why...you just yelled terrorist and never bothered to find out why...

And Jews? I could care less about Jews...I don't support Israel and its Policies...and So long as they oppress people and illegally hold land, yea they will be targeted....You of course, are fine with Isreal killing as many Palistinians as they wish for any reason, and will never say a damn thing...

You mean where I agreed with the Military in that it was to early to call it a terrorist attack? Has he been charged with terrorism? I am sorry I base what I say on the facts at the time, not on just what you want to hear. Your "links" where dismissed by the Army when found out about them before hand...of course I looked into why...you just yelled terrorist and never bothered to find out why...

And Jews? I could care less about Jews...I don't support Israel and its Policies...and So long as they oppress people and illegally hold land, yea they will be targeted....You of course, are fine with Isreal killing as many Palistinians as they wish for any reason, and will never say a damn thing...

Yes where you said it was too early to call it a terrorist attack but by that point we already knew he shared clerics with other terrorists exc. and so on

and yep you just nailed it better than I ever could your views on Jews
you could care a less about them

Yes where you said it was too early to call it a terrorist attack but by that point we already knew he shared clerics with other terrorists exc. and so on

and yep you just nailed it better than I ever could your views on Jews
you could care a less about them

again you fail to understand a very basic point....sharing a cleric does not make a terrorist...

And I do care about Jews, and Israel...thats why they should stop there actions that are immoral illegal and are a key reason they are attacked. Its like me saying you don't care about white people in WWII if you did not care if Jewish groups fought back.

again you fail to understand a very basic point....sharing a cleric does not make a terrorist...

And I do care about Jews, and Israel...thats why they should stop there actions that are immoral illegal and are a key reason they are attacked. Its like me saying you don't care about white people in WWII if you did not care if Jewish groups fought back.

Have you figured out if the Ft Hood shooter is a islamic terrorist yet?
Have you figured out if the panty bomber is a islamic terrorist yet?
Have you figured out if either had ties to other terrorists?

You more than just "dont care" about the Jews, you blame them for everything that happens even when they are attacked.

You more than just "dont care" about the Jews, you blame them for everything that happens even when they are attacked.

Let me answer for pocketpool...No, No, and No to all three questions.

And as an anti-Semite, he does not give two sh*ts about the Jews.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is another motto he lives by. America is a war with Islamists and he being a hard core lefty is at war with America. So, of course he is aligned with the Islamists.

Let me answer for pocketpool...No, No, and No to all three questions.

And as an anti-Semite, he does not give two sh*ts about the Jews.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is another motto he lives by. America is a war with Islamists and he being a hard core lefty is at war with America. So, of course he is aligned with the Islamists.

i have a feeling you are right

It makes me nervous to wonder how many other Americans think this way

First when did I ever ever suggest the panty bomber did not? Al Quida of Yemen took credit for that attack and was behind it...that was well known long ago...but I guess its asking alot of you to actually pay attention what what I said then...

And we all know the fort hood shooter had a connection to the Cleric.. it is the nature of that relationship that is in question..Now of course the US Military looked into that before the shooting...they found nothing , and he had a reason for his Relationship that was related to his work...as for as anything byond that, nothing has been shown ( it may be known but it is not out in the public as will be used in court...Unlike you, I will wait for the Evidence of what the relationship was, you will just guess...

But then again, waiting for facts has never been your strong suit

And again you keep saying Jews...notice I never say Jews...Israelis no I really don't acre as much as I think there nation is responsible for far worse acts then those done by the terrorist against them. If Israel wants to fallow international law, maybe I would care more.

i have a feeling you are right

It makes me nervous to wonder how many other Americans think this way

Yes, I hate america....I hate Jews....I guess you got nothing better so you just go to the nice old stand bye argument for idiot Right wingers who can't win a debate on facts so just yell you hate America and Stalinist at anyone who does not agree.

Yes, I hate america....I hate Jews....I guess you got nothing better so you just go to the nice old stand bye argument for idiot Right wingers who can't win a debate on facts so just yell you hate America and Stalinist at anyone who does not agree.

I do not think you hate America but I have had too much beer to tell you what I really think so Ill just say I don't think you hate America

I do not think you hate America but I have had too much beer to tell you what I really think so Ill just say I don't think you hate America

you just said you think think gipper was right when he said I am at war with America...what come on , say what you really think. you always love to attack people, then try to dance away and play nice...or let someone else do it, and then you just latch on in agreement, but act like you did not say anything. Just say it, and take some ownership for once.

Werbung:
you just said you think think gipper was right when he said I am at war with America...what come on , say what you really think. you always love to attack people, then try to dance away and play nice...or let someone else do it, and then you just latch on in agreement, but act like you did not say anything. Just say it, and take some ownership for once.

I agreed with Gipper that you wont call the Ft Hood terrorist a terrorist and you will make excuses for him and I was right, you did.

now stop crying!

Back