islamic center set on fire....

Werbung:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100903/ap_on_re_us/us_tennessee_mosque

Gee I wounder what inspired this terrorism?

Must have been to close to the world trade center

Your thread title is quite misleading... there is no Islamic center there yet, and it was some construction equipment that was burned.

That said, whoever did it ought to be held accountable... However, let us point out that these actions do not target solely Muslims...

(September 3, 2010)

Authorities are looking for vandals after getting called to an Upstate church Friday morning.

In addition the report says, the griddle and stoves were turned on, with their heat on. Investigators feel this was an apparent attempt to burn the church.

They also say someone threw eggs inside of the church.

That's awesome... You don't even try to be honest you just lie right there in your thread title. It was a dump truck at a construction site that was set on fire, not an "Islamic Center".

Must have taken your cues from the AP, who also lied in their title:

Authorities: Fire at Tenn. mosque site was arson

But when you actually read the story it says:

"...authorities did not officially rule the fire an arson..."

Classic.

And calling this an act of terrorism? They don't even know if it was arson, they are still investigating. It probably was arson and I'll laugh when it turns out to be some Left Wing Environmentalist Wacko that was pissed off because a family of spotted-throat-wobbler-mangroves lived there before the developers cleared the area for construction.

your right I am sure the anti Islam anti Masque Hype had no impact at all ..right....

Oh I am sure there are some ties, its just that its so funny... the left looks for everything they can in the news to finger point and blame the right while over looking anything that points at them.

I dont think anyone has made a thread about the crazy AlGore following global warming nut who shot up people at the discovery channel, but I am sure there would be a thread or two or three or ten if he were a Glenn Beck supporter.

Its no big deal, Just noting that this is typical leftist thinking

Oh I am sure there are some ties, its just that its so funny... the left looks for everything they can in the news to finger point and blame the right while over looking anything that points at them.

I dont think anyone has made a thread about the crazy AlGore following global warming nut who shot up people at the discovery channel, but I am sure there would be a thread or two or three or ten if he were a Glenn Beck supporter.

Its no big deal, Just noting that this is typical leftist thinking

thast because the attacking the Mosque site is part of a growing pattern of Violence against Muslims in the US..And I can only guess what you guys would be saying if it was found to be a muslim seting a Church on fire, or puting a pipe bomb in one that went off with people in it.. ( and If I recall correct the bomber had hand guns ready to shoot those who fled the building ..)

thast because the attacking the Mosque site is part of a growing pattern of Violence against Muslims in the US..And I can only guess what you guys would be saying if it was found to be a muslim seting a Church on fire, or puting a pipe bomb in one that went off with people in it.. ( and If I recall correct the bomber had hand guns ready to shoot those who fled the building ..)

yeah the guy had guns, WTF is a lefty doing with a gun? and bombs? ugh!

Growing pattern of violence against muslims in the US.... Too frakin bad you are not even remotely concerned with the growing violence against Americans from muslims...

But I cannot expect you to notice that unless you are defending it of course

yeah the guy had guns, WTF is a lefty doing with a gun? and bombs? ugh!

Growing pattern of violence against muslims in the US.... Too frakin bad you are not even remotely concerned with the growing violence against Americans from muslims...

But I cannot expect you to notice that unless you are defending it of course

first, the pipe bomber in Florida who bombed the Mosque is the one I said had guns..

Next yes your right, I don't care about Muslim Terrorist attacking the US...thats why I support sending more troops to Afghanistan, while you where saying we should get out....If you realy think I don't care about Muslim terrorist attacking the US, put me on Ignore, I don't need to waste my time...if you do think I care about it, then why are you suggesting I don't?

first, the pipe bomber in Florida who bombed the Mosque is the one I said had guns..

Next yes your right, I don't care about Muslim Terrorist attacking the US...thats why I support sending more troops to Afghanistan, while you where saying we should get out....If you realy think I don't care about Muslim terrorist attacking the US, put me on Ignore, I don't need to waste my time...if you do think I care about it, then why are you suggesting I don't?

I am suggesting that you either ignore (in post) when muslims attack and kill Americans, or make excuses for them or at best say... it was wrong.. and leave it at that.

You defend muslims who attack Israel and make excuses for them

and you are the first to make issue over a pipe bomb that hurt or killed no one. Suggesting they are a muslim hating right winger... when we do not know for sure who they were do we?

No wonder you like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and obama so much, you are right in there with blame America first

but again... its typical of the left so I am not shocked

I am suggesting that you either ignore (in post) when muslims attack and kill Americans, or make excuses for them or at best say... it was wrong.. and leave it at that.

You defend muslims who attack Israel and make excuses for them

and you are the first to make issue over a pipe bomb that hurt or killed no one. Suggesting they are a muslim hating right winger... when we do not know for sure who they were do we?

No wonder you like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and obama so much, you are right in there with blame America first

but again... its typical of the left so I am not shocked

First of all, if you read he case you would know that yes they where a Muslim hater ( and as for Right winger most likey yes, but I never said he was a right winger...he was a pro israeal Jew If I recall correctly)

and please name one damn attack on Americans I "ignored" You must be hitting the pipe hard or something...And I make exuses for them? Back it up , really...I can't wait for you to post that.

And yes, Blame America First....also known as don't put your head in the sand and pretend we are angels and there is no valid point to anyone who does not like us ever...Just yell we are the best and flap a flag around and figure anyone we don't like bomb them...That America First? I forgot America is a pure virgin white as snow ....What it realy is, is some of us hold America to a higher standard...and some like to justify our worst things as great....you just can't figure out what is what.

First of all, if you read he case you would know that yes they where a Muslim hater ( and as for Right winger most likey yes, but I never said he was a right winger...he was a pro israeal Jew If I recall correctly)

and please name one damn attack on Americans I "ignored" You must be hitting the pipe hard or something...And I make exuses for them? Back it up , really...I can't wait for you to post that.

And yes, Blame America First....also known as don't put your head in the sand and pretend we are angels and there is no valid point to anyone who does not like us ever...Just yell we are the best and flap a flag around and figure anyone we don't like bomb them...That America First? I forgot America is a pure virgin white as snow ....What it realy is, is some of us hold America to a higher standard...and some like to justify our worst things as great....you just can't figure out what is what.

I can not post what you ignored, even you have to be smart enough to know that. Instead just go to threads about muslims attacking and killing Americans and see your absents, but in the odd chance you have posted on a thread like that, it will be to blame America or make excuses for the muslim terrorist.

I want to say you were ok with defending our guys against the pirates but I am pretty sure that was Top Gun

its not a big deal really, you have a right to feel how you feel its weird though, no one I know who loves America thinks we are as pure virgin as white as snow or what ever the hell it is you just said and no one I know who loves America wants to celebrate her worst things as great.... We just dont want to sell us out to terrorists and blame ourselves for someone else blowing us up, or shooting us up exc. and so on.

Werbung:
I can not post what you ignored, even you have to be smart enough to know that. Instead just go to threads about muslims attacking and killing Americans and see your absents, but in the odd chance you have posted on a thread like that, it will be to blame America or make excuses for the muslim terrorist.

I want to say you were ok with defending our guys against the pirates but I am pretty sure that was Top Gun

its not a big deal really, you have a right to feel how you feel its weird though, no one I know who loves America thinks we are as pure virgin as white as snow or what ever the hell it is you just said and no one I know who loves America wants to celebrate her worst things as great.... We just dont want to sell us out to terrorists and blame ourselves for someone else blowing us up, or shooting us up exc. and so on.

so in other words you just blowing smoke...I have not ignored anything. Nore have I celebrated our worse things, I have stood up against them and pushed to make sure we did not do them again. Next time you want to attack me for ignoring attacks on the US...try backing it up...good luck though since I never have....

Back