islamic center set on fire....

I agreed with Gipper that you wont call the Ft Hood terrorist a terrorist and you will make excuses for him and I was right, you did.

now stop crying!

Start thinking....you know who else has not called it a terrorist act? the Military...maybe you should get facts, then talk. You have no idea what the reason for the attack was, you just guess. you have no idea what conversations where had with the Cleric, or his state of mind at the time...nothing...So sorry if I wait for the info before i cry terrorist attack when it could be just as easy a disgruntled guy who snapped when was going to be sent overseas...It would not be the first time...we don't know why he did it yet...and simple fact is, does not even matter...If its one or the other, we are not going to change anything over it....so I will wait for the facts, you can cry that I am not paying attention to it, ignoring it, or what ever simple minded crap you can come up with.

Also why is it when Muslims die, you never say anything? If Israel kills 30 civilian Palestinians, do you care? does not seem so, so you must hate Muslims and support killing them because you dont care about them at all...( using your logic)

Werbung:
Back