ISLAM is EVIL !

Actually, what changed in part I think is that most of the Christian countries are under a secular government and there is a seperation of church and state. I think that civililized Christianity or at least muzzled it. Plus, many of them are western fairly wealthy with a decent standard of living and education. If they get upset - they can make their opinions heard via the political process. You can't do that in a country where corruption is the rule.

There's an underlying "why" to this too. Bad conditions make people tend towards extremism as a means of coping. The crazy religious types, and especially the potential crazy religious types, put up with our present secular government because conditions are more or less okay here right now. You can bet that if we had a major economic collapse or were invaded for real by a foreign power there'd be a rise in religious extremism - depending on the severity of the crisis it could possibly topple our secular government.

Werbung:
again, there isn't as much "interpretation" in Islam as in Christianity as you seem to be thinking (western). dar ul Islam also contains governments as well as population and territory. the same way "jihad" is suppose to be a personal inner struggle (interpreted by Christians and the West)... it isn't, it is physical battle. taqqiya allows the Christians to believe the "spiritual" crap about Islam, it is legal deceit that is blessed by Allah.

Not so much interpretation...hmm...

http://www.cair.com/AmericanMuslims/AntiTerrorism.aspx

CAIR?
I'm not even going to their site.
do you know about them?

The Council on American-Islamic Relations? Sure. It must really help you maintain your point of view, being able to completely disregard sources that prove that you're one-sided view of Islam isn't "the one and only way."

Let's see, we have a "Fatwa Against Terrorism," a "Not in the Name of Islam Petition," condemnations both of specific terrorist actions (9/11) and general terror tactics (suicide bombing).

Here's a really interesting one: http://www.cair.com/AmericanMuslims/AntiTerrorism/ExpertsSaybinLadenIsDistortingIslamicLaw.aspx

Oh, right. You won't read it. It might mess with your set-in-stone world view. Sorry.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations? Sure. It must really help you maintain your point of view, being able to completely disregard sources that prove that you're one-sided view of Islam isn't "the one and only way."

Let's see, we have a "Fatwa Against Terrorism," a "Not in the Name of Islam Petition," condemnations both of specific terrorist actions (9/11) and general terror tactics (suicide bombing).

Here's a really interesting one: http://www.cair.com/AmericanMuslims/AntiTerrorism/ExpertsSaybinLadenIsDistortingIslamicLaw.aspx

Oh, right. You won't read it. It might mess with your set-in-stone world view. Sorry.
read up on CAIR. they are a bunch of crooks.
and they are spreading propaganda all over the US.
they supported Al Samy and the flying imams... and Hezballah... do some research.
I have no set in stone worldview, but I do know Islam from the inside. many people won't and can't (Salman Rushdie) speak about it, especially woman.

you are an American, right?

This is a libelious statement unless you post something to back it up.

I would imagine your definition of "propaganda" involves only things you don't agree with.

they supported Al Samy and the flying imams... and Hezballah... do some research.

Of course they supported the flying imams. If litigation is an act of terrorism today then you're going to be making a lot of terror-related arrests.

As for Hezbollah, I can't find any ties in online sources between the two groups. There was an allegation that CAIR was founded using money from a Hamas front group, but that claim is unsubstantiated.

I have no set in stone worldview, but I do know Islam from the inside. many people won't and can't (Salman Rushdie) speak about it, especially woman.

Okay, fine, I'll ask. How do you "know Islam from the inside"?

I am an American, yes.

This is a libelious statement unless you post something to back it up.

I would imagine your definition of "propaganda" involves only things you don't agree with.

Of course they supported the flying imams. If litigation is an act of terrorism today then you're going to be making a lot of terror-related arrests.

As for Hezbollah, I can't find any ties in online sources between the two groups. There was an allegation that CAIR was founded using money from a Hamas front group, but that claim is unsubstantiated.

Okay, fine, I'll ask. How do you "know Islam from the inside"?

I am an American, yes.

let's see... here's one of the more recent public lies from CAIR
"CAIR’s national executive director, Nihad Awad, spoke eloquently and firmly when he denounced the Los Angles Police Department’s plan to map Muslim communities in the Greater Los Angeles Area. "We call on the LAPD to scrap the project of mapping Muslims," he said. "We want the police to enlist and not blacklist, support and not report members of our community," he added.

Awad pointed out that of the seven million American Muslims, Al-Qaeda was not able to recruit a single person, proof that the American Muslim community is patriotic."
http://www.infocusnews.net/content/view/18056/430/

guess he doesn't know about Adam (fatty boy) Gahdan, Jose Padilla, or Johnny Walker Lindh... among others. the act of intentional omission is another example of taqqiya.

if you buy the bull$hit as an American you are an apologist.
Islam needs to stand up and make some changes. maybe they could start with this:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace the U.S. Constitution (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities

That's what you say....but anyone can say anything on an internet forum:eek:

That's what you say....but anyone can say anything on an internet forum:eek:

I've studied Islam for about 40 years and I work with those who have even more experience.
what I see when I am teaching is that there are many Americans who are under-educated on the subject, even those in the intelligence departments in DC who are suppose to be experts.

"CAIR’s national executive director, Nihad Awad, spoke eloquently and firmly when he denounced the Los Angles Police Department’s plan to map Muslim communities in the Greater Los Angeles Area. "We call on the LAPD to scrap the project of mapping Muslims," he said. "We want the police to enlist and not blacklist, support and not report members of our community," he added.

Awad pointed out that of the seven million American Muslims, Al-Qaeda was not able to recruit a single person, proof that the American Muslim community is patriotic."

guess he doesn't know about Adam (fatty boy) Gahdan, Jose Padilla, or Johnny Walker Lindh... among others. the act of intentional omission is another example of taqqiya.

Islam needs to stand up and make some changes. maybe they could start with this:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively not just "terrorism," but any intention to replace the U.S. Constitution (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means.
3. Teach Muslims the imperative of coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities

Muzammil Siddiqi
Chairman of North American Fiqh Council
Muzammil Siddiqi is Chairman of the Fiqh Council of North America,a body tasked with interpreting religious law throughout the continent.

Terrorism, suicide bombings or any other kind of bombings, shootings or violence that target civilians are totally forbidden in Islam and there is no justification for these acts. A body of Muslim jurists known as the Fiqh Council of North America has issued a strong Fatwa (religious ruling) against terrorism and suicide bombing. This Fatwa has been endorsed by hundreds of Islamic centers and mosques throughout North America.

The Fatwa said:
1. All acts of terrorism targeting the civilians are Haram (forbidden) in Islam.
2. It is Haram (forbidden) for a Muslim to cooperate or associate with any individual or group that is involved in any act of terrorism or violence.
3. It is the duty of Muslims to cooperate with the law enforcement authorities to protect the lives of all civilians.

Those who invoke Islam to justify any acts of extremism, aggression or violence are not only committing sin but they are also defaming Islam and misrepresenting the majority of Muslims who are peaceful and law abiding. Their acts of violence have brought a lot of harm to many innocent human beings, including many Muslims. These foolish and desperate acts have not done any good to the alleged cause or causes that the perpetrators claim to defend.

Seven million American Muslims and Al Queda can only recruit a handful?

Speaking out:

Muzammil Siddiqi
Chairman of North American Fiqh Council
Muzammil Siddiqi is Chairman of the Fiqh Council of North America,a body tasked with interpreting religious law throughout the continent.

Terrorism, suicide bombings or any other kind of bombings, shootings or violence that target civilians are totally forbidden in Islam and there is no justification for these acts. A body of Muslim jurists known as the Fiqh Council of North America has issued a strong Fatwa (religious ruling) against terrorism and suicide bombing. This Fatwa has been endorsed by hundreds of Islamic centers and mosques throughout North America.

The Fatwa said:
1. All acts of terrorism targeting the civilians are Haram (forbidden) in Islam.
2. It is Haram (forbidden) for a Muslim to cooperate or associate with any individual or group that is involved in any act of terrorism or violence.
3. It is the duty of Muslims to cooperate with the law enforcement authorities to protect the lives of all civilians.

Those who invoke Islam to justify any acts of extremism, aggression or violence are not only committing sin but they are also defaming Islam and misrepresenting the majority of Muslims who are peaceful and law abiding. Their acts of violence have brought a lot of harm to many innocent human beings, including many Muslims. These foolish and desperate acts have not done any good to the alleged cause or causes that the perpetrators claim to defend.

yes, dar ul Islam is a physical place. and dar ul Harb is places like the WTC. to understand why we were attacked, and will continue to be attacked, it is important to understand how they think of dar ul Islam, and it is a physical place. Israel happens to be a little scab in the middle of this physical place btw.

again, there isn't as much "interpretation" in Islam as in Christianity as you seem to be thinking (western). dar ul Islam also contains governments as well as population and territory. the same way "jihad" is suppose to be a personal inner struggle (interpreted by Christians and the West)... it isn't, it is physical battle. taqqiya allows the Christians to believe the "spiritual" crap about Islam, it is legal deceit that is blessed by Allah.

You're reiterating propaganda.

not exactly, the vast majority of muslims believe in dar ul Islam. to them it is not terrorism. their belief is that non-muslims are infidels and deserve death is a pure and popular belief.
Christians believe in pluralism and don't want to kill off all the other religions.

as for carrying it out... muslims are killing daily for this belief whereas Christians are not.

To many muslims - particularly westernized, dar ul Islam is an abstract concept. If you're talking about fundies - well, they'll believe all kinds of crazy things. Just look at what Christian reconstructionists would do if they had the power. There is no pluralism in their agenda.

Werbung:
Back