ISLAM is EVIL !

it's not a handful.
100,000 signed up in Iran to carry out suicide missions.
there are 30 cells in the UK, that's about 5000 operatives and support.
cells in Australia, US, Spain and others number in the tens of thousands.
then there's the millions who riot and burn $hit.
not to mention the 10000 terrorism incidents since 911.
do you think this is just Osama and a dozen turbaned Taliban against us?

Think about what numinus is saying. He's speaking in percentages. In terms of actual numbers there are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today (according to CAIR). Even if only one percent of Muslims are involved in terrorism worldwide, that's 12,000,000 terrorists. 12 million terrorists more than accounts for the figures you posted, but by comparison to the whole 1.2 billion of them, they're still just a handful.

Granted, most sources say that a little more than 1% of Muslims are involved in terrorism, but I'll leave it up to you to sort out the details for yourself.

Werbung:
Think about what numinus is saying. He's speaking in percentages. In terms of actual numbers there are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today (according to CAIR). Even if only one percent of Muslims are involved in terrorism worldwide, that's 12,000,000 terrorists. 12 million terrorists more than accounts for the figures you posted, but by comparison to the whole 1.2 billion of them, they're still just a handful.

Granted, most sources say that a little more than 1% of Muslims are involved in terrorism, but I'll leave it up to you to sort out the details for yourself.

you must have big hands.
you know what they say about men with big hands...

you must have big hands.
you know what they say about men with big hands...

"By comparison," friend, by comparison. The percentage of Muslims who participate in terrorist acts is quite small by comparison to the whole.

And no, I don't know what they say about men with big hands.

"By comparison," friend, by comparison. The percentage of Muslims who participate in terrorist acts is quite small by comparison to the whole.

And no, I don't know what they say about men with big hands.

the numbers don't really matter because the ideology of Islam is the same, therefore all muslims believe. whether they are called to battle now or later only means that they will be called to battle. it is the duty of all muslims to fight non-muslims. so the entire 1.4 billion is the sum of the enemy. it's the law.

big hands... big other things.

the numbers don't really matter because the ideology of Islam is the same, therefore all muslims believe. whether they are called to battle now or later only means that they will be called to battle. it is the duty of all muslims to fight non-muslims. so the entire 1.4 billion is the sum of the enemy. it's the law.

The words may be the same but interpretations are wildly different.

Why else do we see the Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in Iraq today?

The words may be the same but interpretations are wildly different.

Why else do we see the Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in Iraq today?

because they are teaming with the US. that's against Islamic law, subject to death. same as converting to Christianity in Saudi. very simple.

there is not alot of room for interpretation in Islam. law is law. if there is a question then the high cleric makes a decision based on the Quran... which usually goes along with the ancient bull$hit laws they still practice every day.
but for the most part Sharia law is very simple and directly from quranic verses. it is illegal to help the infidel non-muslims. it is the responsibility of muslims to kill those.

because they are teaming with the US.

Who is?

there is not alot of room for interpretation in Islam. law is law. if there is a question then the high cleric makes a decision based on the Quran...

You do realize that you just said that there isn't a lot of room for interpretation in Islam, but when there's a question a cleric interprets the Qu'ran, right?

but for the most part Sharia law is very simple and directly from quranic verses.

Directly from an interpretation of Qu'ranic verses.

it is illegal to help the infidel non-muslims. it is the responsibility of muslims to kill those.

This is a blatant misrepresentation of Sharia, which does allow for the continued existance of non-Muslims. Look up "jizya" sometime.

Who is?

You do realize that you just said that there isn't a lot of room for interpretation in Islam, but when there's a question a cleric interprets the Qu'ran, right?

Directly from an interpretation of Qu'ranic verses.

This is a blatant misrepresentation of Sharia, which does allow for the continued existance of non-Muslims. Look up "jizya" sometime.
heh.
anyone who teams with the infidel is considered a traitor and killed under rules of dar ul Harb. so the so called civil war and shia and sunni doesn't exist. this is dar ul Harb.

quranic law is very simple. only on rare occasions are clerics used to interpret, for instance the lashing of the British teddy bear teacher. she was to be lashed by law.

jizya is a tax. Israel pays 80 million to exist in their land. that doesn't make non-muslims equal. it's a tax. nice try though.

heh.
anyone who teams with the infidel is considered a traitor and killed under rules of dar ul Harb. so the so called civil war and shia and sunni doesn't exist. this is dar ul Harb.

From a certain point of view, perhaps.

I tend to think the Sunnis and Shiites who are doing the fighting look at this a bit differently.

quranic law is very simple. only on rare occasions are clerics used to interpret, for instance the lashing of the British teddy bear teacher. she was to be lashed by law.

Qur'anic law is viewed simply, you mean.

jizya is a tax. Israel pays 80 million to exist in their land. that doesn't make non-muslims equal. it's a tax. nice try though.

I never said that it made anyone "equal." I was responding to this statement of yours:

it is illegal to help the infidel non-muslims. it is the responsibility of muslims to kill those.

Which is obviously not true. The tax is proof - after all, why bother to tax someone who you are commanded to kill anyway?

From a certain point of view, perhaps.

I tend to think the Sunnis and Shiites who are doing the fighting look at this a bit differently.

Qur'anic law is viewed simply, you mean.

I never said that it made anyone "equal." I was responding to this statement of yours:

Which is obviously not true. The tax is proof - after all, why bother to tax someone who you are commanded to kill anyway?

no sunnis and shia don't look at it any other way than I explained it. they are brothers unless they help the infidel. the entire OIC is a brotherhood. and that's impostant to know in order to understand the theology in other terms than Western.
jizya is a tax, you asked if I knew what it meant... and it is simply a tax. the only thing it has to do with equality is to show that those paying it are considered lesser and in obligation.

and no, Quranic law is very simple. not viewed simply. it is simple.

it's not a handful.
100,000 signed up in Iran to carry out suicide missions.
there are 30 cells in the UK, that's about 5000 operatives and support.
cells in Australia, US, Spain and others number in the tens of thousands.
then there's the millions who riot and burn $hit.
not to mention the 10000 terrorism incidents since 911.
do you think this is just Osama and a dozen turbaned Taliban against us?

What utter nonsense!

What you are demonstrating is merely the extent of ignorance which prevails in the arab world and the effects of demagougery in the minds of people in such a sorry state.

And even if you sum up your figures exactly, it would still consist of a handful of CLOWNS with respect to islam. As I said, there is no way the actions of these cowards may be deemed representative of this religion. All the moslems I know, while being sympathetic to the cause of a palestinian state, cringes at the rhetoric of these self-appointed leaders.

big hands... big other things.

Well then, its settled.

Any ideology that is incapable of CO-EXISTENCE might as well be relegated to obsolesence - as it is irrevocably bound for. Understand that one's existence may NEVER be justified at the expense of another's existence. The sooner these clowns realize this, the sooner their path to self-annihilation and extinction may be averted. The cowardly strategy of hiding behind women and children simply can't go on indefinitely.

Well then, its settled.

Any ideology that is incapable of CO-EXISTENCE might as well be relegated to obsolesence - as it is irrevocably bound for. Understand that one's existence may NEVER be justified at the expense of another's existence. The sooner these clowns realize this, the sooner their path to self-annihilation and extinction may be averted. The cowardly strategy of hiding behind women and children simply can't go on indefinitely.

your biology teacher would be proud.
co-existence is a parasitic state.

Werbung:
your biology teacher would be proud.
co-existence is a parasitic state.

She is proud.

I had in mind mutalism or at the very least, commensalism. Such relationships serve as standards within the community of nations. Parasitism is what describes hamas and hezbollah - in wherever they exist presently.

Back