Is the President Doing His Job?

I have no issue with communication between the executive and legislative arms of our government. What I have a problem with is the amount of time being spent by our executive arm on publicity and influence. If our borders were secure and we had competent people in the right places, it might not be as big an issue.

Its the old line how if the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems start to look like nails. When Obama gets in a fix, he goes campaigning.

Only problem is that its not working anymore and he has no other tools.

Got a real problem filling seats too, if they actually paid taxes the they have competency issues. There are few assets in the Dem cupboard.

Werbung:
It would appear that he's doing something RIGHT...but I truly don't espect you or any of the other 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' to concede that fact...but continue the B & M sessions :cool:

Will you stop generalizing with the whole "right wing thing"!!!!! It makes you sound stupid. I would rather think you just have a different opinion.

This was a discussion that focuses on the current administrations inability to keep us safe. It's his primary job. I don't care if we have more wealth if major cities have planes raining down form the sky.

By the way, the President has had nothing to do with this market move...he needs to get jobs happening if he wants to help.

Will you stop generalizing with the whole "right wing thing"!!!!! It makes you sound stupid. I would rather think you just have a different opinion.
TOUCHY-TOUCHY aren't we...gee in re-reading my post I don't think that I named you/quoted you/singled you out in anyway specifically...so don't get your tighty - whiteys all in a bunch ;)
This was a discussion that focuses on the current administrations inability to keep us safe. It's his primary job. I don't care if we have more wealth if major cities have planes raining down form the sky.
Well let us review that statement shall we; there have been opinion stated about: G.W.B., the British, health care, civic class, communication, legislation and carpentry...hmmm doesn't appear that I've derailed this topic in anything less than what has already disrupted it :rolleyes:
By the way, the President has had nothing to do with this market move...he needs to get jobs happening if he wants to help.
RRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHTTT but then when the market drops it's all about our President not {__________} fill in the blank with what ever negative wording you choose:D

I have no issue with communication between the executive and legislative arms of our government. What I have a problem with is the amount of time being spent by our executive arm on publicity and influence. If our borders were secure and we had competent people in the right places, it might not be as big an issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by "publicity and influence."

It just sounds like empty rhetoric.

Jobs always come later, any econ worth a spit can tell you that..the pre curser signs are there though for job recovery.

And so far as I have seen, there is nothing Obama could have done with any logical reasoning that would have prevented the guy from getting on the plane....as for why he was not on a no fly list....well the rules for getting on the no fly list..pretty sure where set before Obama took office...

Jobs always come later, any econ worth a spit can tell you that..the pre curser signs are there though for job recovery.

And so far as I have seen, there is nothing Obama could have done with any logical reasoning that would have prevented the guy from getting on the plane....as for why he was not on a no fly list....well the rules for getting on the no fly list..pretty sure where set before Obama took office...

I agree, but this recovery is being fueled by false income (unemployment insurance and food stamps) and government jobs which eventually lead to inflation and more unemployment. We need incentive for small business to hire. Right now every action that Congress is taking is strangling small business. Ex. Merkley's proposal to exclude Construction Industry from small business exemption on Healthcare Bill.

My complaint is that Pres. Obama has been too focused on TV appearances and legislation and not focused enough on our borders and tightening up the agencies he has responsibility for. Bush didn't do a very good job of this either. It is the President's #1 priority - keep us safe. His staff has been too concerned with our PR standing around the world.

Jobs aren't coming back and people are starting to see it!
Obama isn't keeping the US safe and he treats terrorists as minor criminals.

Most voters don't like Obama anymore!

monthly_approval_index_december_2009.jpg

America is gettin smarter!

I'm not sure what you mean by "publicity and influence."

It just sounds like empty rhetoric.

What President in history has spent this much time in front of camera's and microphones? Why? He must have something better to do, like accessing our security measures. Maybe, insuring that our allies are committed to screening potential terrorists.

I also suggest that he let congress do its job and spend less time calling Senators to twist arms and more time calling Prime Ministers to insure cooperation in fighting terrorism.

TOUCHY-TOUCHY aren't we...gee in re-reading my post I don't think that I named you/quoted you/singled you out in anyway specifically...so don't get your tighty - whiteys all in a bunch ;)

Well let us review that statement shall we; there have been opinion stated about: G.W.B., the British, health care, civic class, communication, legislation and carpentry...hmmm doesn't appear that I've derailed this topic in anything less than what has already disrupted it :rolleyes:

RRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHTTT but then when the market drops it's all about our President not {__________} fill in the blank with what ever negative wording you choose:D

"but I truly don't espect you or any of the other 'RIGHT WINGED NUT' JOBS' "

You want to know why I get pissed off at stupid comments like yours!! Because you say things without even knowing what you say. It just flies off your keyboard without a thought of what it really says. Read your statement above and tell me again how that doesn't include me.

Why don't you stop sucking on the tit of ignorance and actually think through what you type. If not, then just keep posting how you think everything your side does is brilliant. This isn't a football game where you cheer for your team no matter what. These people are suppose to be doing a job, and right, left , or middle they should be held accountable.

I agree, but this recovery is being fueled by false income (unemployment insurance and food stamps) and government jobs which eventually lead to inflation and more unemployment. We need incentive for small business to hire. Right now every action that Congress is taking is strangling small business. Ex. Merkley's proposal to exclude Construction Industry from small business exemption on Healthcare Bill.

My complaint is that Pres. Obama has been too focused on TV appearances and legislation and not focused enough on our borders and tightening up the agencies he has responsibility for. Bush didn't do a very good job of this either. It is the President's #1 priority - keep us safe. His staff has been too concerned with our PR standing around the world.

Yes the econ is getting better becuse you know people on unemployment and food stamps are realy out buying.! I know I sell to them....ah yea about close to never?

and I agree he should do his job, I mean its not like its his job to talk to the house and Senate and try to get what he wants done..And no more TV, ho dare he talk to the People about whats going on....he should ummm go Clear brush for a month in Texas or something.....

fact is you don't have a clue what he is actually doing , your just ranting, so go ahead,,,,not like anyone thinks you actually know what he is doing.

"but I truly don't espect you or any of the other 'RIGHT WINGED NUT' JOBS' "

You want to know why I get pissed off at stupid comments like yours!! Because you say things without even knowing what you say. It just flies off your keyboard without a thought of what it really says. Read your statement above and tell me again how that doesn't include me.

Why don't you stop sucking on the tit of ignorance and actually think through what you type. If not, then just keep posting how you think everything your side does is brilliant. This isn't a football game where you cheer for your team no matter what. These people are suppose to be doing a job, and right, left , or middle they should be held accountable.

See how quickly you insert your person into a title and then rant and rave like a ill tempered child:D
Here's a news flash for your little BOY...unless I pull your quote into my statement chanced are you aren't worth talking to...there have been numerous others on here exchanging snippets of wisdom and IT WASN'T ALL YOU {not even in your own dreams does your brilliance overflow into every one's else's post...nope, not by the wildest imagination}...yours manage to stand out quite sufficiently on their own ignorant rants.

Here's a suggestion...can't handle a political discussion then do try to avoid them...your vitriol is so telling and you don't have a leg/point to stand on ;)

What President in history has spent this much time in front of camera's and microphones? Why? He must have something better to do, like accessing our security measures. Maybe, insuring that our allies are committed to screening potential terrorists.

I also suggest that he let congress do its job and spend less time calling Senators to twist arms and more time calling Prime Ministers to insure cooperation in fighting terrorism.

Prime example of a 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOB RANT'...you people are never happy...when he stays in his office hitting the books and working on other policy matters...YOU ALL RANT/RAVE/B!TCH & MOAN THAT HE'S NOT SUPPORTING THE CONGRESS/SENATE SO THEN HE COMES OUT AND MAKES STATEMENTS AND YOU {oh yes YOU} HIT HIM WITH MORE CRITICISM...NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ILL TEMPERED CHILDREN THAT DO NOTHING BUT CRY FOR ATTENTION...:cool:

See how well you wear that 'TIN FOIL HAT'...and it fits you so well...custom made...looking good FRANKLIN...ya you ;)

Legitimate Question!

1. A father in Nigeria warns the Embassy about his son's new radical interests, he's going somewhere to do something and he's got a VISA {with many options on it} - Somebody dropped the significant piece of information and it wasn't passed up the chain of IMPORTANT SH!T: Not CIA/TSA/HomeLand Security/FBI...at least as far as we know now!
2. Britain Refused his VISA for further education in a victicious school: - Did anyone in Britain Intelligence pass this name and easily access VISA along to any security agency in AMERICA...NOW THAT IS A REAL INTERESTING QUESTION
3. So his name is on the 'WATCH LIST' {along with a couple hundred-thousand as well} what does it take to move this name to another high priority 'NO FLY LIST' - Seems as though there is some INTERNAL problem that needs to be dealt with ASAP...but we might need to have every agency staffed by the important 'go to people' at the top...have we ever filled the position that is waiting confirmation...hmmm
4. Yemen, Yemen, Yemen...seems to be the current site for training Al Qaeda operatives - Do we have anyone watching the movement of PEOPLE in and out of this country...single men with cash carrying capabilities flying in/out moving around the world, HELLS BELLS I don't know but it would behoove the USA to have some type of intelligence hot wired into their airport flight listings to get some names/data/something!

So to answer your question...I believe {as I did with G.W.B.} that our president is doing his job with the information that is passed along to him...if there is a snafu with the information/data then how is he supposed to do anything different then what he has to react upon???

YES!!, I too believe Obama is doing HIS JOB. The serious problem for America is HIS JOB DUTIES are NOT in the best INTEREST of AMERICA.
Whether it is Domestic policy or Foreign policy , Obama is more in tune with our enemies , it seems his policies are formed to assist in the destruction of our once Great nation. How else can one explain the HUGE SPENDING that has BANKRUPTED AMERICA? The help he gives to the TERORIST by giving them COVER as mere crimminals in place of being TRIED by a MILITARY COURT . His list of assistance , nor only by himself but his entire cabinet and all his anti- america czars and other pro terror appointments.
Never in our History has our enemy been given so many seats of power and influence , thanks to the deep seated dislike of American Ideals by Obama.
HIS JOB AGENDA IS NOT AMERICAS' FRIEND!

Werbung:
Yes the econ is getting better becuse you know people on unemployment and food stamps are realy out buying.! I know I sell to them....ah yea about close to never?

and I agree he should do his job, I mean its not like its his job to talk to the house and Senate and try to get what he wants done..And no more TV, ho dare he talk to the People about whats going on....he should ummm go Clear brush for a month in Texas or something.....

fact is you don't have a clue what he is actually doing , your just ranting, so go ahead,,,,not like anyone thinks you actually know what he is doing.

It's not my opinion. It is literally his job description. Commander and Chief means protecting the people. Expanding Social programs shouldn't even in the top 5 of his priority list. I will say this again - the Executive arm of this government is in place to protect the people and to enforce the laws which are created by the Legislative Branch and then Interpreted by the Judicial Branch. Please, get a Civics 101 book before you vote next September. If you wanted a monarch then move to a country that supports that in their constitution.

Back