Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

Werbung:
Can't say he's the anti-Christ, but he sure does give me the willies.

I mean nearly everything he says is either devoid of substance or simply, palpably untrue, yet people swoon over the bastard, plaster his face all over buildings, chant/sing his name, faint at rallies, etc. This is not the kind of behavior that intelligent, rational voters in an advanced democracy should be exhibiting.

Just to piss of these Right wing **** who keep crying he is a Muslim, a terrorist, black separatist, or the Anti Christ....I would vote for the anti Christ just to go after them...to bad that would only lead to what they want....a dirt nap and then nothing.....nothing at all

Can't say he's the anti-Christ, but he sure does give me the willies.

I mean nearly everything he says is either devoid of substance or simply, palpably untrue, yet people swoon over the bastard, plaster his face all over buildings, chant/sing his name, faint at rallies, etc. This is not the kind of behavior that intelligent, rational voters in an advanced democracy should be exhibiting.

it's weird isn't it?
like electric kool-aid.

Just to piss of these Right wing **** who keep crying he is a Muslim, a terrorist, black separatist, or the Anti Christ....I would vote for the anti Christ just to go after them...to bad that would only lead to what they want....a dirt nap and then nothing.....nothing at all

I'm not a righty but I do believe the truth to his muslim ties.
being an apologist or sympathizer of Islam right now is very dangerous because the threat of Islamic terrorism to the US. I'm not willing to take that risk for the safety of my family.

OK, let me just throw this one out there.

He's a closet moderate Muslim. Not ideal, but not particularly bad me thinks.

I'm not saying he is at all, in fact I've repeatedly stated by belief he is not a Muslim. However, I'm saying hypothetically, if he was a closet Muslim, I don't think judgement day would come or anything.

a boy can leave Islam before puberty. but according to the Quran he should be imprisoned until he reached puberty and then he must give his decision.
if he is then guilty of apostasy. so in reality Obama never left and still carries the faith since he has never declared that he left the religion formally.

a boy can leave Islam before puberty. but according to the Quran he should be imprisoned until he reached puberty and then he must give his decision.
if he is then guilty of apostasy. so in reality Obama never left and still carries the faith since he has never declared that he left the religion formally.

Here is an actual tape of an Imam from Obama's past warning him about leaving Islam. If that doesn't make you believe he's a closet Muslim, nothing will. He'd never convert after such a dire warning!

Werbung:
Back