Is Obama the anti-christ from the east?

Werbung:
I was Chrisitened Protestant but I have nothing but contempt for religion.

Your point?

rules in Islam aren't the same as rules in Islam.
in many of the 57 OIC countries it is illegal to leave the religion and the penalty is death. Christianity... isn't like that.

are you comparing yourself to Islamic Sharia law?

PLEASE start using your brain.

How does the fact that it is illegal in some countries to convert make it impossible for an indivudal to revoke his faith?

Just because Islam says that it is illegal for a Muslim to convert doesn't mean it is impossible.

For example, you claim to be a converted Muslim... are you still a Muslim?

Bewitched, your tunnel-vision view of Islam is showing itself again.

In some interpretations, it is illegal to convert. In some interpretations, it does not matter where you are, it is illegal to convert, period.

Do you have some proof that this is what Obama believes, or believed? Because if you don't have evidence of his own personal beliefs, then this statement is fundamentally flawed.

Someday maybe you'll understand that any belief in any religion requires personal involvement, which requires personal interpretation, which can and often does deviate from rigid "mainstream" interpretation. This relates to the way in which the human brain works, which is not a theological but a psychological concept.

Just because Islam says that it is illegal for a Muslim to convert doesn't mean it is impossible.

For example, you claim to be a converted Muslim... are you still a Muslim?

according to Islam I am a muslim.
and I have received deaths threats for "conversion".
all you keep repeating is your point of view from the West... and that's not what's important. if you could only understand that a victory for Obama is a victory for Islam... then it might come into perspective for you.

1st person narrative is different than 3rd person, apply that concept to Islam and it might help you.

The persons view that is important is not Islam, it is Obama's.

If Obama believes himself to no longer be a Muslim, it is totally irrelevant what Islam believes.

according to Islam I am a muslim.

According to some interpretations of Islam. Get this through your head.

and I have received deaths threats for "conversion".

Sorry to hear that. However, misrepresentation happens all the time, especially when it comes to religion. I myself have been called a "god denier" on this forum even though I'm an agnostic, not an atheist. It's all about spin.

all you keep repeating is your point of view from the West... and that's not what's important.

There aren't JUST two perspectives on the whole thing. There are as many "points of view" of Islam as there are people who've heard of it - granted, influenced by education, society, and government, but making the "East vs. West" generalization is almost as overly simplistic as the "Good vs. Evil" one.

if you could only understand that a victory for Obama is a victory for Islam... then it might come into perspective for you.

What is good for Islam may also be good for America. It is not impossible for something to positively affect both; we are not diametrically opposed, as much as you may like for us to be.

Werbung:
Back