1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Iran re elect a Moderate

Discussion in 'Middle Eastern Politics' started by Aus22, May 21, 2017.

1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

Why?
    And the US supplying massive amounts of arms, training and weapons technology assists how? If the US is arming your enemies what is your reaction to this - stand by, watch and pray?
    Consider the fact that with all the military might at its disposal ISAF couldn't beat a ragtag bunch of farmers - imagine how Israel / KSA would fair against Iran in a fight - they would be buttfucked and buttfucked large!! Their forces would be hammered and the only alternative would be to resort to tactical nukes to stem the tide - now I wonder which nation in that theatre has tactical nukes and I wonder how they got them...hmmmm...I wonder.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. Aus22

Aus22 Well-Known Member

Scotsman I agree this is the danger of nuclear weapons in an unstable region. If Israel or any one else was forced to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves it would be a disaster.