Iran re elect a Moderate

Werbung:
Try hardline and morderate and reformers then and work from that...

I agree. By re-electing a moderate, Iran has shown that it refuses to go backwards and wants to move forward to a more open society. Although it is still a Muslim society, it is looking toward a more progressive rather than repressive future.

Another victory for reason versus bigotry and backwards thinking.

The term Moderate is a comparative term. Rouhani is more moderate than his opponent.

Rouhani is moderate?
Yup. More so that the Republican Guardsmens choice!
Would you rather have the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (or Armoured-Dinner-Jacket as I like to call him) back in?

He wants nukes for what ?
Same reason Israel and Pakistan and India and China has them I guess! Are you proposing that we ask them to get genie to put them all back in the bottle because Israel is pissed off? You cannot dis-invent them thus isn't it worth engaging with these nations and try to bring them into a conversation so that we can influence them in terms of the command and control of such weapons? The US seems intent on stomping around the KSA and Israel etc. with the same old decades out of date rhetoric. The issue is not the weapons themselves its about their ability to recognise the weapon for what it is and the command and control exercised over the weapon. KSA snubbed Obama because he tried that now Trump has bounded into the region in his usual hamfisted manner spreading the US military largesse everywhere and probably stirring up the hornets nest again.

Anyway i'm guessing it all plays well in the states at the moment? KSA spreading $40Billion around from its soverign wealth fund and the sale of $100Billion in guns and other stuff they haven't got the savvy to use. Yeah! why not pour petrol on the fire - talk about bribery on a massive scale!

Yup. More so that the Republican Guardsmens choice!
Would you rather have the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (or Armoured-Dinner-Jacket as I like to call him) back in?

Same reason Israel and Pakistan and India and China has them I guess! Are you proposing that we ask them to get genie to put them all back in the bottle because Israel is pissed off? You cannot dis-invent them thus isn't it worth engaging with these nations and try to bring them into a conversation so that we can influence them in terms of the command and control of such weapons? The US seems intent on stomping around the KSA and Israel etc. with the same old decades out of date rhetoric. The issue is not the weapons themselves its about their ability to recognise the weapon for what it is and the command and control exercised over the weapon. KSA snubbed Obama because he tried that now Trump has bounded into the region in his usual hamfisted manner spreading the US military largesse everywhere and probably stirring up the hornets nest again.

Anyway i'm guessing it all plays well in the states at the moment? KSA spreading $40Billion around from its soverign wealth fund and the sale of $100Billion in guns and other stuff they haven't got the savvy to use. Yeah! why not pour petrol on the fire - talk about bribery on a massive scale!
On the political scale those two are microns apart.
Only one nation seeks to use nukes.
There is a notable difference.

Iran is not fond of Jews and has consistently stated a desire to erase Israel from the earth. Not too many nations speak in those terms regardless of who is holding office. Keep in mind whatever civilian is "elected" it's the ayatollah that holds all the power.
Not really that different from the Israeli/US position on Iran to be honest.

Werbung:
All countries want Nuclear weapons to defend themselves. All we can do is restrict it to India, Pakistan , China , Russia , the USA. Britain , France and Israel. Some of these countries are not good but Iran and Saudi Arabia are unstable and are at war.

Back