Iran has 16 ships damaged

June 2007 Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip[48] and removed Fatah officials. Following the takeover, Egypt and Israel largely sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah had fled and was no longer providing security on the Palestinian side.[49]
Palestine is not South and Central America moron
Palestinians are a religious people devoted to Allah who they think wants them to murder every Jew in Palestine. 'May Allah be praised.'

1704993909524.png
1704994003405.png

1704994034287.png

Werbung:
And the Bible tells christians to kill non-believers have you killed latelimmoron none? Does that mean you're not a true Christian? Why aren't you following the Bible?
The Bible does not tell Christians to kill non-believers. Whoever told you that is a liar.

Luke 6:26-28
King James Version

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.​

So as long as hamas kills innocent babies it's OK for Israel to do the same? Wow no wonder so many people hate people on the right
You have yet to condemn Hamas butchering babies, or killing old civilians or raping or murder of non-combatants. The word is murder as opposed to collateral deaths that occur when non-combatant civilians don't leave the area after notices are posted. The difference is night & day. State your case?

Yes you did you said you didn't care if babies born in nazi Germany we're killed by bombing and stuff that means you don't care stop lying and stop being hateful
correct its a sad fact of war , just as the residents of Gaza did this to their selves so did the nazis .Problem is your such a MORON you can not see it

The Bible does not tell Christians to kill non-believers. Whoever told you that is a liar.

Luke 6:26-28​

King James Version​

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.​

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,​

Hes full of it he will argue any point because hes a narcissist and has to be right or it would affect him and hurt his ego,

Luke 6:26-28​

King James Version​

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.​

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,​

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman".

you are calling the bible a lie? lol

You have yet to condemn Hamas butchering babies, or killing old civilians or raping or murder of non-combatants. The word is murder as opposed to collateral deaths that occur when non-combatant civilians don't leave the area after notices are posted. The difference is night & day. State your case?
sure I did, i called them evil at the very start of this discussion. try to pay attention.

sure, for example, in october israel directed a million people in gaza to move out. gaza is already overcrowded, and the people are poor, so they were just going to...what? go where? use their credit cards to reserve a room at the local hilton? you morons are so smug sitting in your nice safe large heated house typing away on your pc saying how other pepole should do something.

sure, for example, in october israel directed a million people in gaza to move out. gaza is already overcrowded, and the people are poor, so they were just going to...what? go where? use their credit cards to reserve a room at the local hilton? you morons are so smug sitting in your nice safe large heated house typing away on your pc saying how other pepole should do something.
We usually have to lie in the bed we make. Personally, as an American I don't have positive feeling for Muslims. They've made it pretty clear that it is us or them, come all the way over here and blown up our buildings and killed 3,000 Americans. I call that an act of war. They danced in the streets when the twin towers were a heap of burning rubble on mangled bodies and shout, "Death to America" at every opportunity.

Now, tell me again, why do I care what happens to people who shout in the streets they are my sworn enemies?

We usually have to lie in the bed we make. Personally, as an American I don't have positive feeling for Muslims. They've made it pretty clear that it is us or them, come all the way over here and blown up our buildings and killed 3,000 Americans. I call that an act of war. They danced in the streets when the twin towers were a heap of burning rubble on mangled bodies and shout, "Death to America" at every opportunity.

Now, tell me again, why do I care what happens to people who shout in the streets they are my sworn enemies?
Which babies shouted that?

Werbung:
Back